Astonishing Member

Default How Would You Do A Shared Animated Marvel Universe?

Since DC currently has a shared animated universe already with their direct-to-video animated line-up I wondered if you were in charge of Marvel animation and there was the plan to do a new animated shared interconnected universe of movies or shows then I wonder how would you pull it off? What characters/properties do you start the universe with and what comic stories would you adapt into the universe? I’m curious to see your answers.
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

Well, 80s spider-man cartoons is canon to the hasbroverse with spidey in 2 gijoe episodes and a on mag cameo from howard the duck also in gijoe! Hulk 80s cartoon would be canon also.

90s x-men, spider-man the animated series, iron man, hulk, fantastic four, spider-man unlimited cartoons are all in the same universe with a few canon screws ups here and there.

So, it can work. Look at batman animated universe.

I would start with an hour block of spider-man and fantastic four and work from there. Later a spider-man team up show also with a hero teaming up every episode except two parter episodes. Surprised marvel has not made a team up or two in one cartoon yet.

I would start with a solid core of cartoons (Spider-Man, FF, X-Men, maybe 2-3 solo Avengers cartoons before doing an Avengers show) make sure those are popular and successful enough and go from there.