Batman vs 10,000 Harley Quinn’s

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel-Studios Rep View Post
    A) Post-crisis versions
    B) Afflec Batman and Suicide Squad Harley

Batman vs 10 Harley Quinn’s
    Batman vs 100 Harley Quinn’s
    Batman vs 10,000 Harley Quinn’s
    A. Batman.

B. Batman, although it would at least be closer if they fought with no weapons and no armor.

Batman beating ten Harley Quinn's at the same time is pushing it. Maybe if he gets the Batmobile. I suppose he could do it using his utility belt.
    Power with Girl is better.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Haven't seen the movies, so I can't comment on them. Will stick with the comics.

I'm very uncertain if Batman could beat ten Harleys even with his belt. I don't especially like the character - outside of her cartoon series - but she is legitimately physically enhanced, a solid fighter, and carries weapons.

Bruce is certainly more skilled than she is and his belt allows him to deal with groups, but ten? Ugh. I'm very iffy on that (without his belt, forget it, he gets completely dogpiled and beaten into a smear).

There's no possible way he's taking a hundred Harleys, barring (as Powerboy notes) him having his car, his plane, or something like that. Which seems a little beyond the point of the thread.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Haven't seen the movies, so I can't comment on them. Will stick with the comics.

I'm very uncertain if Batman could beat ten Harleys even with his belt. I don't especially like the character - outside of her cartoon series - but she is legitimately physically enhanced, a solid fighter, and carries weapons.

Bruce is certainly more skilled than she is and his belt allows him to deal with groups, but ten? Ugh. I'm very iffy on that (without his belt, forget it, he gets completely dogpiled and beaten into a smear).

There's no possible way he's taking a hundred Harleys, barring (as Powerboy notes) him having his car, his plane, or something like that. Which seems a little beyond the point of the thread.
    And she's been receiving training from him since she became a semi-official member of the Bat family, so yeah, I'd say that ten Harleys is the absolute limit of what he can deal with.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 09-25-2023 at 10:48 AM.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

I haven't been following her career closely (beyond her hilarious HBO cartoon) but my vibe is that since becoming a protagonist she's been presented as a credible solo threat to Bruce, as opposed to someone he casually swats aside. So yeah, can't see him taking 10 of her.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    I haven't been following her career closely (beyond her hilarious HBO cartoon) but my vibe is that since becoming a protagonist she's been presented as a credible solo threat to Bruce, as opposed to someone he casually swats aside. So yeah, can't see him taking 10 of her.
    She also has a spec-ta-cu-lar jobber aura, I will say. To a truly egregious level.

I, too, enjoy the Harley Quinn cartoon.
    Why are we here?

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Ten? I think four would be enough to take him without some kind of knockout gas. She's not some generic thug that can get taken out in large groups. Even one of her Batman has to put some effort into beating.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    Ten? I think four would be enough to take him without some kind of knockout gas. She's not some generic thug that can get taken out in large groups. Even one of her Batman has to put some effort into beating.
    I feel this is pretty logical, on days where Bruce isn't being written by 'beats up the entire batfamily' writers. -_-
    Why are we here?

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    She also has a spec-ta-cu-lar jobber aura, I will say. To a truly egregious level.

I, too, enjoy the Harley Quinn cartoon.
    I have HBO-Max but I haven't watched her cartoon. Margot Robbie as Harley was fun although I started watching Birds of Prey and never finished the movie because I wanted a Birds of Prey movie, not a Harley movie with Birds of Prey cameos.

But I've got to watch the cartoon now. When you say jobber aura, is it like ripped shirt Kirk or someone owes me money Luke Cage? The opponent is Galactus? Doesn't matter. He's dead. Maybe with Harley, if she has a baseball bat or a mallet. she auto-wins?
    Power with Girl is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    I have HBO-Max but I haven't watched her cartoon. Margot Robbie as Harley was fun although I started watching Birds of Prey and never finished the movie because I wanted a Birds of Prey movie, not a Harley movie with Birds of Prey cameos.

But I've got to watch the cartoon now. When you say jobber aura, is it like ripped shirt Kirk or someone owes me money Luke Cage? The opponent is Galactus? Doesn't matter. He's dead. Maybe with Harley, if she has a baseball bat or a mallet. she auto-wins?
    It's actually comic book Harley that has the massively inflated jobber aura (similar to Batman's - people become considerably less-competent when they fight her).
    Why are we here?

Fantastic Member MorphyVSFischer's Avatar

Doesn't the belt contain AOE weapons like knockout gas, explosives, sonic etc? Couldn't he beat 10 harley's by spamming it?

Quote Originally Posted by MorphyVSFischer View Post
    Doesn't the belt contain AOE weapons like knockout gas, explosives, sonic etc? Couldn't he beat 10 harley's by spamming it?
    Explosives and sonics might help, knockout gas is less effective (as I recall, part of Ivy's treatment to Harley that made her enhanced also gave her a resistance to toxins), and this is why I'm *wiggles hand* on Bruce actually having a chance against 10 Harleys. Possible? You bet. Likely? For me, we're back to *wiggles hand*.

My issue against it is that Harley IS enhanced - she's fast, strong, tough and agile - very mobile, and there's ten of her, so even if Bruce wipes out half of the Harleys fairly fast as they close (and I'm not really that big on him managing THAT well against them just over a 100' range) there's five of them in his face. Also, she tends to be armed as well, sometimes with stuff she CAN use at range, forcing him to deal with that at the same time (not that I figure Harley can take him out at range, just that if he's dodging bullets, thrown baseball bats, whatever, he's having a harder time carpet bombing them with whatever he can grab.

And any Harley's who don't get 100% taken out can pull themselves up, stagger in, and help with the dogpile.

So again, for me, is it possible Bruce takes out ten Harley's by sprinting around the arena while tossing various stuff over his shoulder and hoping they don't spread out and cut him off by numbers? Sure. I just don't think it's hugely likely, and if it does work it'll be by the skin of his teeth, sweating bullets the whole time. ^_^

Mileage may vary, of course!
    Why are we here?

Spectacular Member

I think Bruce could conceivably take out 10 Harley's but he'd have to... you know, be Batman. Bell rings, Batman throws a smoke bomb and 'vanishes'.

Harley: Damnit! Spread out. We'll find ya!

Harley: Who died and made *you* boss?

Batman throws out an explosive taking out a group of Harleys. (I also doubt Harley's ability to work with herself effectively as a team).

Then Batman has to deal with significantly less Harleys. Anyway, in my mind, Batman wins. Harley is by no means dumb, she's just erratic. And I doubt she'll work very effectively... ah... with herself. (I see amusing little arguments and jokes happening, but not just straight tactical directness. This is to Batman's advantage).

I mean 1 Harley gives batman trouble most of the time much less 10....

Astonishing Member

Harley's a psychiatrist also. Maybe she would just sit down and take apart his personality. With ten Harley's, she could spare one for Bruce and one for Bats.