Win by Incapacitation or death.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel-Studios Rep View Post
    A) 616 Wolverine and Spider-man.
    B) MCU Spiderman and Sony Wolverine

Spiderman vs 10 Wolverine’s
    Spider-Man vs 100 Wolverine’s
    Spider-Man vs 10,000 Wolverines

Win by Incapacitation or death.
    Classic versions, Spider-Man wins. By classic, I mean, from the beginning to at least past the events of "Spider-Man vs. Wolverine". One of the things that always irked me and many people is that, while S v W was a good story, it hinged on Wolverine suddenly and conveniently getting fast enough to be any threat to Spidey, but then dropping right back to his old speed level after that story. You've got this good story with an ending so absurd it pulled me out of the story.

MCU Spider-Man vs. Sony Wolverine (unless I missed some stuff) is even more in favor of Spider-Man.

MCU Spider-Man vs. vs. 10 Sony Wolverines? Maybe. A hundred or a thousand is silly in reverse.

Classic Spider-Man vs. 10 Classic Wolverines is probably also getting silly.
    Power with Girl is better.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    Classic versions, Spider-Man wins. By classic, I mean, from the beginning to at least past the events of "Spider-Man vs. Wolverine". One of the things that always irked me and many people is that, while S v W was a good story, it hinged on Wolverine suddenly and conveniently getting fast enough to be any threat to Spidey, but then dropping right back to his old speed level after that story. You've got this good story with an ending so absurd it pulled me out of the story.

MCU Spider-Man vs. Sony Wolverine (unless I missed some stuff) is even more in favor of Spider-Man.

MCU Spider-Man vs. vs. 10 Sony Wolverines? Maybe. A hundred or a thousand is silly in reverse.

Classic Spider-Man vs. 10 Classic Wolverines is probably also getting silly.
    When I read SMvW back in 1987, I didn't know Wolverine wasn't as powerful or fast as he was being represented so was all in. Only later did I realize Spider-Man had been nerfed.

As for the thread -- with Stark tech, Spidey could've probably taken out 100 Wolverines for a 10 count. The current version could climb up to where the Wolverines can't reach him then use his webbing to snag them one by one. I'm certain he wouldn't be able to take out 100 Logans that way, but he could probably get with more than 10.