Super Moderator

Default "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." Teases Shadowy Premier

The rogue agents of Marvel's ongoing TV drama are headed into dark territory as the company releases the official info on Season 2's premier.

Full article here.

I would think listing Hayley Atwell as a guest star would have been headline-worthy.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Spatola View Post
    I would think listing Hayley Atwell as a guest star would have been headline-worthy.
    I imagine coulson might have found some old case files of shield from back in the day and flash back to hayley as a lead-in to her own mid season series.

Really looking forward to this. Coulson being the head of SHIELD definitely opens up some new doors. I hope at some point they address who Skye's father is. Also, it was hinted at some point last season that the Kree were active on Earth. Marvel Studios did say that Carol Danvers might not show up in Age of Ultron, but they never said anything about her not showing up in Agents of SHIELD.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Astonishing Member PretenderNX01's Avatar

Hayley could also be playing an elderly Agent Carter right now (maybe Tripplet's grandma?) setting up a story for later where her flashback could launch Agent Carter as a TV series.

Fantastic Member

It should be all her starting up shield/cut to Coulson building it today.

BANNED

Season 1 had a very slow start but got great around the second half! Excited to watch season 2!

Spectacular Member VideoGameCinema's Avatar

Peggy Carter + Phil Coulson in one episode = Awesome Sauce