Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

What others Superstars DC can put on Action Comics right now? I can see Ram V making a short arc, Tom King, Cantwell work in B&B was in continuity and left the door open for more, Kelly Thompson is a good option.

From Marvel names I would like to see DC get are Hickman, Kieron Gillen and Jed McKay, but I'm pretty sure McKay is exclusive. Gerry Duggan just announced he is leaving the x-office soon, and he made some work for DC recently. Ewing, is also exclusive and is clearly one of the creators Marvel is making their main guys so I doubt he will be working for DC in the near future.

From outside the big 2, I could see DC going for Scott Snyder, Rucka would probably come back for a Lois centric arc, Fraction could do some good stuff. Mark Millar have been teasing Superman in his future, but he probably will do some Black Label or Elseworlds.

And we can always dream about Gaiman, Morrison, etc.

Astonishing Member The Frog Bros's Avatar

Yeah, I'd love to see what Ram V would do on a Superman arc. He's already written Parasite in Swamp Thing, keep that going!
    “Look, you can’t put the Superman #77s with the #200s. They haven’t even discovered Red Kryptonite yet. And you can’t put the #98s with the #300s, Lori Lemaris hasn’t even been introduced.” — Sam
    “Where the hell are you from? Krypton?” — Edgar Frog

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

I'd joke that Hickman coming to DC is becoming more and more a possibility since at this rate he'll pretty much write every single major Marvel property.

At a certain point the guy is going to run out of Marvel characters to write.

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-El View Post
    What others Superstars DC can put on Action Comics right now? I can see Ram V making a short arc, Tom King, Cantwell work in B&B was in continuity and left the door open for more, Kelly Thompson is a good option.

From Marvel names I would like to see DC get are Hickman, Kieron Gillen and Jed McKay, but I'm pretty sure McKay is exclusive. Gerry Duggan just announced he is leaving the x-office soon, and he made some work for DC recently. Ewing, is also exclusive and is clearly one of the creators Marvel is making their main guys so I doubt he will be working for DC in the near future.

From outside the big 2, I could see DC going for Scott Snyder, Rucka would probably come back for a Lois centric arc, Fraction could do some good stuff. Mark Millar have been teasing Superman in his future, but he probably will do some Black Label or Elseworlds.

And we can always dream about Gaiman, Morrison, etc.
    Seems like this will only be a thing for one year, so 4 creative teams. First three are Aaron, Williamson (confirmed), and Waid (likely). That leaves one more big name and it’s most likely to be one of the Toms, Taylor or King. Rooting for King myself, but Ram V taking over would be cool.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/