Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Gotham - FOX TV Show Discussion

Wow! Very excited for this ...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0d1zpt6k5OI

Just saw it on Facebook. Looks really good. I geek out every time I see Donal Logue as Bullock. He just looks perfect in the part. Can't wait for it to premiere.
    My Blog | Tumblr
    * Original Join Date: September 2010

Wow, looks good. Far better than I expected.

It's official--at least two minutes of this show are going to rock. Hope the rest is as good.
    Hope is not lost today. It is found.

Looks good.

Cautiously optimistic about this, the extended trailer has be really excited that they might do this right. Looks like Penguin is going to play a big role in this, liking his look for this too. Stoked Riddler's in it as well

Astonishing Member

Didn't have any interest in this show until I saw that.

Now I can't wait.

Yeah I'm also surprised how good this looks. They could have gotten it soo wrong. Looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Don C View Post
    It's official--at least two minutes of this show are going to rock. Hope the rest is as good.
    Which 2mins you talking about?

BANNED

Jada plays Fish Mooney like Catwoman. LOL. I noticed Ivy looks like a young girl too.

Quote Originally Posted by nepenthes View Post
    Which 2mins you talking about?
    The trailer. That was my way of saying I liked it.
    Hope is not lost today. It is found.

Extraordinary Member

Oh hell's yes.

This looks epic.

The money shot of this trailer? Bruce's scream after his parents's murder.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Looks good. Now if it'll just not be on the one night in the week I work that would be golden.

Greetings, Chicken!!! Mantis Girl 94's Avatar

Default Gotham VS Smallville....Gotham Appreciation

Well it is only a few months away from FOX's Gotham Series hitting the airways.

Are any of you excited about it being the next Smallville? (before anyone puts down Smallville it did bring a lot of fans on board that were not comic fans to begin with for Kal) ... like me LOL

Do you see it being a great success for Batman or a TV series that will be easily forgotten?

I for one am very excited about it and the few clips that I have seen have made me want to watch it from day one and also keep up on the Batman!

Thoughts?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis Girl 94 View Post
    Well it is only a few months away from FOX's Gotham Series hitting the airways.

Are any of you excited about it being the next Smallville? (before anyone puts down Smallville it did bring a lot of fans on board that were not comic fans to begin with for Kal) ... like me LOL

Do you see it being a great success for Batman or a TV series that will be easily forgotten?

I for one am very excited about it and the few clips that I have seen have made me want to watch it from day one and also keep up on the Batman!

Thoughts?
    I don't think it will be like Smallville. Unless they SORAS the kid in a few seasons. The expectation won't be there for him to dawn the suit and be Batman as long as he's a young kid. That's what plagued Smallville. You had an audience ready and waiting for Superman after three or so seasons. And it only got worse as they moved to Metropolis, introduced Lois, brought in Braniac, a more evil Luthor, Zod, Doomsday. And Gordon's the main character at least for now.

Yesterday's episode was a little bit better, but some things about it seemed really weird to me. The Fish Mooney "seduce me" thing was so random, and both girls had the sex appeal of a paper bag. Making them fight was so stupid and I don't see why any of that stuff was even included in the episode. It had nothing to do with anything. It was obvious that Cobblepot put poison in the cannoli from the start. Why didn't the goons get suspicious when he stared at them while they ate and didn't eat any of it himself? I'm very desensitized to violence, but the murder scenes in this show are unsettling even for me (the guy who was burned alive...). If Fish got less screentime and they turned down the graphic stuff, I think I'd enjoy it more.
    Hold my Annihilus- Johnny Storm