Page 2 of 166 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Looks interesting, but . . . Gordon needs his 'stache.

I am sure we'll get the origin of the stache. Along with the trenchcoat...and the flashlight...the cigars.....sleeping in the office....a tolerance for shitty coffee...

Donal League as Bullock is amazing casting. For me though, I'm really interested to see Penguin's rise to power

I'm really happy that this is tied to it's own universe. Now we get Batman on the big screen and Gotham's unrelated origin on the small screen.

Looks nice. Though I would have preferred a live-action Batman TV show instead. We haven't had one since Batman '66.

EDIT: One more thing. The Waynes' murder. Where are the pearls? Where's the guy harassing Martha and Thomas for cash before shooting them? Here, it seems like he just walks out of the shadows and straight up shoots both of them. Mob hit?
    Last edited by The Red Monk; 05-05-2014 at 07:29 PM.
    "If you're afraid - don't do it - and if you're doing it - don't be afraid!" - Genghis Khan

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

What a great cast. This looks to be really good, I just hope they don't make the mistake that SMALLVILLE made and introduce every single character before Bruce is even a teenager.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    What a great cast. This looks to be really good, I just hope they don't make the mistake that SMALLVILLE made and introduce every single character before Bruce is even a teenager.
    Watch them cast some pretty boy to play Bruce's childhood friend before he was Joker.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Looks interesting, but . . . Gordon needs his 'stache.

Yeah, that guy doesn't really look like Gordon to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Holmes View Post
    Watch them cast some pretty boy to play Bruce's childhood friend before he was Joker.
    Bane will be the school yard bully too.

Looks good to me. I'll certainly give this a shot.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    Of course they will. They'll try to ft in as many well-known, marketable Batman characters as possible. And six seasons later, Bruce will be fighting crime without a cape and cowl.

Joker will be some prankster Bruce knows or some sarcastic street thug, Bane will be a foreign exchange student who weight lifts, and Doctor Death will be Bruce's dentist.

Ugh, I hated Smallville.
    Last edited by Penguin Truth; 05-05-2014 at 07:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Holmes View Post
    They do that and I'll be angry!

I was really excited for this and then i saw "FOX" and lost all hope. I've watched FOX forever and they've had so many failed shows it's sad. All networks have failed shows but FOX is the worst about it IMO. I'll watch it but I have no expectations it will do well. At least then I won't be disappointed when it gets cancelled halfway through the first season. The cast looks good though. Donal Logue is a solid actor though so maybe he can save it with FOX running it.

Astonishing Member

Jack Napier, Gotham High's class clown.

If they want to be faithful, Bruce should only be in the first season or two, then he should be off on his own.

It's kind of nuts how Selina is pretty much CATWOMAN, at age 13.

Ultimate Member

Camren is actually one of the things that interests me the most. She looks really great.

Tommy Elliot should have been casted. That's one of the villains that makes the most sense to show up during this time period.