Page 11 of 166 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by K. Jones View Post
    My thought, reading that SDCC Fox announcement ... was just how superlative "City" has become to talking about Gotham.

I'm not sure how necessary it is anymore, and I wonder if GOTHAM will almost strip it from the public conscious. It's not as if we won't all know that it was more common before to call it "Gotham City" in full, just that it'll seem kind of quaint and old-timey, like it belongs on the '66 show.
    Interesting point.

I got the sense of what they're trying to do but I think they should have consulted Tim Burton on just how rundown, and dreary Gotham should be, this Gotham look a bit Nolan-esque, which to me is...meh. Although that's just my two cents. And even though I haven't seen the show just yet, but I will, I wonder would it have been better with the main players being a bit older and Bruce, Selina, Riddler etc all lurking in the background.

Quote Originally Posted by the nomad View Post
    I got the sense of what they're trying to do but I think they should have consulted Tim Burton on just how rundown, and dreary Gotham should be, this Gotham look a bit Nolan-esque, which to me is...meh.
    I think they've basically addressed this by saying the show starts when Gotham is just on the brink of falling apart and descending into the rundown, crime-riddled city we ultimately know it as.
    My Blog | Tumblr
    * Original Join Date: September 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Michael24 View Post
    I think they've basically addressed this by saying the show starts when Gotham is just on the brink of falling apart and descending into the rundown, crime-riddled city we ultimately know it as.
    I agree. I think we will get a sense of "impending doom" for the city which will be interesting to watch.

New set photos of Camren Bicondova as young Selina from my-life-as-kylona.tumblr.com

Supposedly Hugo Strange and the origin of Arkham will also be in this!!

Quote Originally Posted by EdwardNigma View Post
    Supposedly Hugo Strange and the origin of Arkham will also be in this!!
    Amazeballs!

SO much story potential.

If this is a hit for Fox it can go for 10 years, each season having a giant arc, about a specific aspect of the Gotham mythos.

Nice 6 minute interview with Edward Nigma and young Selina Kyle. I like the Riddler qualities and evolution described. Plus, the Bats and Cats relationship is explored some.

My favorite line is by Camren when asked about Selina and Bruce:
    "Through daydreaming, I've come up with ..."

Cory Michael Smith & Camren Bicondova Talk 'Gotham'
    http://www.accesshollywood.com/cory-..._video_2260837

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Miller View Post
    Amazeballs!

SO much story potential.

If this is a hit for Fox it can go for 10 years, each season having a giant arc, about a specific aspect of the Gotham mythos.
    That would be AWESOME!

Extraordinary Member

Turns out the guy saying "I Love This City" in the main trailer played by Bill Rawls is Carmine Falcone.

Cool.

Slick looking Gotham Chronicle has gone online. Love the police station interior plus nice pics from the show in a news format.

Also, John Doman as Carmine Falcone! What great casting, he was a freaking terror in The Wire as Major Rawls. He should be incredible as Falcone.

Gotham's Most Trusted News Source
    http://gothamchronicle.com/

Incredible Member

Keeps looking better and better. Can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by heyevaxx View Post
    Also, John Doman as Carmine Falcone! What great casting, he was a freaking terror in The Wire as Major Rawls. He should be incredible as Falcone.
    That's awesome. If they can bring in some more talent from The Wire, that would be great.

Pharah x Mercy
    There is a land called passive-agressiva, and I am their queen.

Quote Originally Posted by heyevaxx View Post
    Slick looking Gotham Chronicle has gone online. Love the police station interior plus nice pics from the show in a news format.

Gotham's Most Trusted News Source

[Snipped for space]
    That's a clever bit of advertising right there.

I really like the design of the Gotham Chronicle, as it invokes the look of real life periodicals like the New York Times and The Telegraph.

I am also intrigued by the fact that they cast John Rawls as Carmine Falcone. Any time you have an alum from The Wire on your show, then you have my interest piqued.
    Psychologically, the guns you use will define you ~ Pharoahe Monch

I like ladies who wear purple | Kate Bishop | Helena Bertinelli

Wonder Woman is The Love of My Life | Forza Azzurri

There's a Joker teaser Easter Egg in Gotham Chronicle - Take Gotham Back | GOTHAM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWM17KAfToI

At the 6th second right when the gun is being pointed at the camera in slow mo, the video alternately flashes all white, text, all white, etc a frame at a time. The text flashed is:
    MURDER
    RAPE
    ROBBERY
    ASSAULT
    DRUGS
    MURDER
    ROBBERY
    HA HA HA
    ASSAULT

The HA HA HA is a different font and is definitely "Joker-ish."
    GothamChronicle-06.714-HAHAHA.png

There's another Joker tease in The Good. The Evil. The Beginning. (Extended Trailer) | GOTHAM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3MWXRT7GU8

At second 35, Bullock is lifting the sheet over the Wayne bodies to show Gordon as blood runs on the sheet and the shadow of their heads make a Joker-ish smile:
    TheGoodTheEvilTheBeginningExt-039.072-Smile.png