Page 161 of 166 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 2481
    Spectacular Member

New to the forums, but I do a podcast about Gotham with my wife. We do the show in the car due to time restraints. We also review Shield and spastically do the CW Shows. I know Gotham doesn't get much love in a lot of corners, so I will post the link each week if that is ok. Here is this week's episode. We also have podcasts from episode one on if you are just starting the show.

https://comicbookspotlight.com/2017/...mical-warfare/
    Last edited by lotjx; 05-18-2017 at 08:50 AM.

I keep hoping Lee will leave the show, I'm so sick of her whining at this point. The plant thing was silly but worked in a comic book sort of way. Looking forward to Catwoman's revenge on fake Bruce.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    I keep hoping Lee will leave the show, I'm so sick of her whining at this point.
    I thought she was wonderful last season and Morena Baccarin is very easy on the eyes, but she has progressively been a downer this season. I'm hoping for Season 2 Lee to emerge again, though.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

It would be nice.

Lee: Jim I hate you and want you to go down in flames and die. Why wont you confide in me all the stuff your up too?

Mighty Member

Look's like Leslie is going to have a room at Arkham.

That was awesome!

I want an Alfred.

All-New Member

Yoo Alfred was badass as fk in the latest episode

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    I keep hoping Lee will leave the show, I'm so sick of her whining at this point. The plant thing was silly but worked in a comic book sort of way. Looking forward to Catwoman's revenge on fake Bruce.
    It's funny how everybody hated Barbara and wanted her gone. And Lee was so beloved that people were so sure Jim would marry Lee and they would have a child they named Barbara (for no convincing reason why).
    Now most everyone loves crazy Barbara and people want Lee gone because Lee has basically become 1st season Barbara.

Shows based on comic books should do things that happen in comic books. We get they were trying to shed the Adam West/Joel Schumacher Batman with the Dark Knight trilogy and Batman v Superman.
    But do we really need to go so far in the other direction that it takes all the fun out of it? So magic plants, why not?

Hopefully Selina does sometime before the season ends. Though maybe it would be more fitting if Bruce deals with fake Bruce.

Mighty Member

That was shocking when Gordon injected himself with that virus.

Selina with a whip in the promo. Loving it.

BANNED

While I wouldn't say Barbara is ultra popular either, the reversal of fortune does amuse me. Same happened to Laurel on Arrow.

Astonishing Member

Lee has been a downer lately but Morena is so easy on the eyes she could just do random costume changes and I would be ok. She and Jessica Lucas (Tabby) are so gorgeous I am never able to complain when they get screen time in fact I am disappointed when they don't. I just hope for better writing and more screen time for them both. However in most types of shows in this genre the girlfriend (significant other) is annoying by nature. (Lois, Laurel, Felicity, Iris heck even Steve Trevor so as not to be too sexiest about it).

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
    Lee has been a downer lately but Morena is so easy on the eyes she could just do random costume changes and I would be ok. She and Jessica Lucas (Tabby) are so gorgeous I am never able to complain when they get screen time in fact I am disappointed when they don't. I just hope for better writing and more screen time for them both. .
    I feel the same way about Erin Richards. When people would wanted Barbara Kean killed off, I'm NOOOoooooo!!! She's just too damn beautiful. And somehow she's even sexier now that she's crazy.

However in most types of shows in this genre the girlfriend (significant other) is annoying by nature. (Lois, Laurel, Felicity, Iris heck even Steve Trevor so as not to be too sexiest about it).
    Mon-El on Supergirl.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    I feel the same way about Erin Richards. When people would wanted Barbara Kean killed off, I'm NOOOoooooo!!! She's just too damn beautiful. And somehow she's even sexier now that she's crazy.
    It's those crazy eyes of hers. I wouldn't want to be in the same zip code with someone like that, mind you, but there's something very, very sexy when she gets nutso.

A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Mighty Member

Young Bruce is the "masked crusader"?