Page 166 of 166 FirstFirst ... 66116156162163164165166
Results 2,476 to 2,481 of 2481

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    Is it necessary for Jim to have one? He didn't have one in the 1966 Batman TV series.
    The mustache is the source of his strength.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by babybats View Post
    I had a LOT of problems with it lol And with the Al Ghuls being white. It's the same logic behind them, too, "As long as there's plausible deniability, let there be whites!"

Bane's canonically half-white and I think his mom was a member of a revolution in Santa Prisca? So I GUESS you could assume that his mom was also a white lady living there but I mean...come on. :/ I hope they at least leave in his cultural roots, not make him American or something. They already took his muscles and wrestling mask away and turned him into some kind of steampunk scuba diver...
    Well, on the other hand Shane West's wiki says this about him:
    His mother is of Cajun French descent and his father was born in Jamaica, of British and Portuguese origin
    So he's mixed like Bane himself.
    There's an episode called Pena Dura so who knows what they'll do.

Quote Originally Posted by Armor of God View Post
    His mother is of Cajun French descent and his father was born in Jamaica, of British and Portuguese origin
    Oh cool, that's nice then. I'll withhold judgement until I see it then. (He still looks sooo ridiculous though lol)

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Armor of God View Post
    Not to mention his name is Eduardo Dorrance, giving King Snake's name more Hispanic elements, so I feel like they will play into it a little.

On the whole "Bane" angle, they appear to be just welding a pair of characters together.

- For starters, the Bane we are discussing is roughly in Bruce Wayne's age bracket. That would make him having served with Jim Gordon almost impossible. Never mind that the odds that a a non-American served with Jim seems rather slim(though not entirely impossible).

- Second, the Bane we are discussing has a father who is pretty squarely British. If that's where they are going, you can't "Whitewash" a character who was white.

They seem to be far enough off that trying to make the comparison might not make any sense.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    only if its necceast for this Selina kyle to get implants or for this bruce to grow another 6 inches
    Mazouz is 5'8. And only 17 years old.

He will prolly hit 6 foot once he's done growing.

Honestly, I'd love for him to bulk up a bit between 18 and 22. Then maybe in 3 or four years we see HBO or something do a continuation with David as the lead for Batman. It won't happen, but I can dream.