Page 64 of 166 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114164 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by heyevaxx View Post
    @PretenderNX01
    For anyone interested in seeing Camren Bicondova's dance moves which propelled her into the role of young Selina, here's her latest, short dance video. It's with a best friend, KK, who was also a member of their dance group 8 Flavahz. KK has been the featured dancer for Usher recently. Camren said she's gong to post more dancing vids ... there's been a drought because of her Gotham filming.
    Camren Bicondova and Kaelynn Harris in NYC 10/23/14

This kid really has a ton of screen presence. Maximum impact in whatever little screentime they give her. They need to leverage her more.

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

This season is obviously about the rise of Penguin, do you guys think each consequent season will see the rise of another villain? Hopefully after each season they do a timeskip.
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

Quote Originally Posted by Bat_Baggie View Post
    This season is obviously about the rise of Penguin, do you guys think each consequent season will see the rise of another villain? Hopefully after each season they do a timeskip.
    But if they time skip every season then they would have to replace the actors for Bruce and Selina.
    Hold my Annihilus- Johnny Storm

Quote Originally Posted by Randumbz View Post
    But if they time skip every season then they would have to replace the actors for Bruce and Selina.
    I don't mind them recasting Bruce he doesn't really become important to the story until he goes off and train anyway (or take over Wayne Enterprises.), but I totally forgot about Selina that does poise a problem.

Why would you want that? I wouldn't want that at all. I would definitely mind them recasting Bruce and Selena as both are brilliantly cast. I like their roles as they are now. It's refreshing.

BANNED

I do like the show, but I also admit I'm not sure what the plan is to fill the next few years, due to the age issue. We can see some guy named Matt Hagen commit some crimes and get a big "wink" when he falls into a pit of clay or something, but at least half of the villains need to be Bruce's age, and there's only so much trouble they can get into...

I don't mind them recasting Bruce he doesn't really become important to the story until he goes off and train anyway (or take over Wayne Enterprises.), but I totally forgot about Selina that does poise a problem.
    Bruce is a main cast member, part of all thw marketing for the show. Kid Bruce is part of this show's pitch. Doing a timeskip, casting adult Bruce back from Batman training ready to start his crusade by the second season is an open admission of complete failure of the shows premise if you ask me.

I am not saying cast adult Bruce immediately, by time skip I mean a year or so after each season has finished, I just feel the villains are too old ie. Falcone.
    I am very curious too see how they handle this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    Think how the ratings will be now that they are not up against The Big Bang Theory, too.
    Are there plans or just hopes about Gotham or Big Bang Theory moving to another day/time?

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Are there plans or just hopes about Gotham or Big Bang Theory moving to another day/time?

The Big Bang Theory
    is moving back to Thursdays this week.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

I am not saying cast adult Bruce immediately, by time skip I mean a year or so after each season has finished, I just feel the villains are too old ie. Falcone.
    I am very curious too see how they handle this.
    Then what did you mean by recasting Bruce? I really don't see why we need a seperate actor for 14-15ish Bruce. And if he is on training abroad then he shouldn't on the show at all. Otherwise he's gonna inevitably be keeping contact with Gordon during his intense martial arts training at which point yeah, gordon should really, really know Bruce is Batman

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post

The Big Bang Theory
    is moving back to Thursdays this week.
    Thanks, that's great news. Here's hoping that 2 Broke Girls and The Millers do so-so and/or don't overlap with Gotham's audience.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Thanks, that's great news. Here's hoping that 2 Broke Girls and The Millers do so-so and/or don't overlap with Gotham's audience.
    The ratings of both of those shows last season were around Gotham's so far this season, but that's still better than facing The Big Bang Theory.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Astonishing Member Enigmatic Undead's Avatar

Episode 6 "Spirit of the Goat" was decent. Nice to see Dan Hedaya show up as Detective Dix. I find this version of Edward Nigma to be slightly annoying. The Penguin scenes were pretty weak and uneventful. The ending was great though.
    "It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

Mighty Member

I enjoyed the conversation between Cobblepot and his mom from tonight's episode. By the way, Spirit of the Goat= Court of Owls?????