Extraordinary Member

Default Maleficent vs Other Disney Villains

Maleficent from 1950s Sleeping Beauty in a series of matches against other disney villains. This is not a gauntlet. it's ordered chronologically. To be sporting, Maleficent is challenging them in the locations seen in their own films.

Non-bloodlusted. Maleficent believes the others have slighted her and is making it their problem

1. Monstro
    2. Chernobog
    3. The Wicked Stepmother (with Fairy Godmother's wand)
    4. The Red Queen (And her play card soldiers)
    5. Captain Hook (With Ship and Crew)
    6. Mad Madam Mim
    7. Prince John and his forces
    8. The Horned King
    9. Ursula with Trident
    10. Gaston with the Mob
    11. Jafar (As powerful Sorceror rather than Genie)
    12. Scar (With Hyena Army)
    13. Governor Ratcliffe with Virginia settlers
    14. Hades
    15. Shan Yu and army
    16. Clayton
    17. The Carnotaurs
    18. Yzma and Kronk
    19. Commander Rourke and surviving forces
    20. Gantu
    21. John Silver and Mutineers
    22. Bowler Hat Guy, Doris, and Tiny
    23. Dr. Facilier
    24. King Candy
    25. Yokai
    26. Te Ka
    27. The Druun
    Last edited by Jcogginsa; 09-30-2023 at 11:17 AM.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Maleficent from 1950s Beauty and the Beast in a series of matches against other disney villains.
    Wait, they had a cross over where Maleficent was in Beauty in the Beast? Or are you implying she was the Enchantress at the beginning? That... kind of makes sense. Either way I didn't think B&B was from the 50s.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Wait, they had a cross over where Maleficent was in Beauty in the Beast? Or are you implying she was the Enchantress at the beginning? That... kind of makes sense. Either way I didn't think B&B was from the 50s.
    Damn it, that's an embarassing mistake

Damn it, that's an embarassing mistake
    I didn't even notice it and I don't care because it really doesn't have anything to do with the thread.

Archmanifestation of YOLO Noldere's Avatar

Maleficent from 1950s Sleeping Beauty in a series of matches against other disney villains. This is not a gauntlet. it's ordered chronologically. To be sporting, Maleficent is challenging them in the locations seen in their own films.

Non-bloodlusted. Maleficent believes the others have slighted her and is making it their problem

1. Monstro
    2. Chernobog
    6. Mad Madam Mim
    8. The Horned King
    9. Ursula with Trident
    10. Gaston with the Mob
    14. Hades
    15. Shan Yu and army
    16. Clayton
    17. The Carnotaurs
    18. Yzma and Kronk
    20. Gantu
    23. Dr. Facilier
    24. King Candy
    25. Yokai
    26. Te Ka
    27. The Druun
    Embarassingly (or not, depending on how you look at things), the only Disney movies I've seen to completion are the Aladdin movies, Beauty and Beast, the Lion Kings, and Hercules, and I remember next to nothing of that last one. I don't remember much of Jafar pre-genie form, but I'm comfortable enough saying that he probably doesn't have what it takes to 'convince' Maleficent to drop the issue. I feel like Hades should be able to force Maleficent to drop the matter, but doesn't have the feats for it. The might of the animal kingdom and/or human(ish) armies/mobs on the other hand will probably rue the day they fell into Maleficent's "things looking to be solved" box.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I didn't even notice it and I don't care because it really doesn't have anything to do with the thread.
    Which is why you responded to it (the mistake) instead of the OP? Interesting...
    This signature intentionally left blank.

Incredible Member

I know how one ends.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Noldere View Post
    Embarassingly (or not, depending on how you look at things), the only Disney movies I've seen to completion are the Aladdin movies, Beauty and Beast, the Lion Kings, and Hercules, and I remember next to nothing of that last one. I don't remember much of Jafar pre-genie form, but I'm comfortable enough saying that he probably doesn't have what it takes to 'convince' Maleficent to drop the issue. I feel like Hades should be able to force Maleficent to drop the matter, but doesn't have the feats for it. The might of the animal kingdom and/or human(ish) armies/mobs on the other hand will probably rue the day they fell into Maleficent's "things looking to be solved" box.

Eh, Jafar's magic was pretty potent. He sent a stone tower flying quite a ways

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

I haven't seen Sleeping Beauty in a while, so I MAY be a bit off on some of the feats. But here's my takes...

1. Monstro
    So she thinks a giant-ass whale wronged her in some way and is out to kill or make its life miserable...

I mean she could order her hell-minions to do some whaling, I guess? The problem is her dragon-form was on a human-scale and was relatively fire-elemental themed, whereas Monstero was big enough to house a city in his gullet.

(Yes, that's a bit of an exaggeration, and YES, whales don't have gullets. Point is it's big and underwater.)

2. Chernobog
    Also big, but this guy at least has access to some kind of Russian hell-spawn to combat Maleficent's. That said he has pretty much no feats, so really any assumptions could turn out to be true.

She showed no prowess with the magic, and the Fairy Godmother herself didn't show a lot with any sort of combat capacity. Maleficent could shapeshift with her own magic, and so even some variant on the "mice to horses" spell won't do much.

I mean they were literal playing card men. Just shouting at them forcefully enough blew them away. And Maleficent DEFINITLY had mastered "Dramatic wind blowing".

I mean it's a big boat, I think it had cannons. But if she shows up as a dragon and starts fire-breathing everywhere that would be nasty.

That said she preferred being subtle where she could. She might just manipulate Pan (possibly through Tink) into annoying Hook more while she debuffs them with Magic, just so Hook FEELS the hopelessness of it all.

6. Mad Madam Mim
    I mean Maleficent seemed more innate with her magic, it came easy to her as a powerful Faerie. But Mim could also turn into a big Dragon and have a throw down. So, if Maleficent can't just break out a Big Fae Curse like at the beginning of the movie, she might have an actual scrap on her hands.

I mean "Putting a whole castle to sleep" was the other faeries' feats, but the said Maleficent was way more powerful than them. Also, she was teleporting in, cursing royalty and then warping out as she felt like in her movie, so I'm guessing the Rhino guards won't do too much to her.

8. The Horned King
    Oh man, I haven't seen the Black Cauldron movie, but I did read the books. In that the Horned King had his own set of vague Fae Powers, but also in the Black Cauldron he had an army of Undead Zombie things he could spawn from any bodies. So, if she goes loud its Zombies versus Goblins, and the Goblins are just going to make more Zombies at some point. :-D

If she's more subtle it's one creepy Fae monster against another and THAT comes down to weird creepy Fae rules.

9. Ursula with Trident
    Ursala's got a LOT of power and again is VERY Water/Ocean/Storm themed power.

Maleficent's best chance to get her revenge without putting herself in the way of an actual fight would be to trick a key wielding punk, or some kind of lovesick prince into doing the fights for her. That said that was more of the Good Faeries' shtick.

10. Gaston with the Mob
    A bunch of commoners, they get dropped like all the soldiers in Sleeping Beauty.

He's got Power, that's for sure. He liked Hypnosis and binding TK spells though, so teleporting and minion rush might break his ability to hit her.

They would not only get wrecked by subtle Fae Magic, I'm pretty sure they'd get wrecked by a giant Dragon smashing them up, too.

More commoners. She showed they meant nothing to her.

14. Hades
    I mean he had whatever weird God Rules kept him from interfering except through Monsters and Minions, but he SEEMED to have more raw power than her. Definitely a higher grade of manipulated Flunky too. :-D

15. Shan Yu and army
    I mean the army didn't do much to her in Sleeping Beauty.

16. Clayton
    She doesn't leave tracks for him to follow.

That said her crow-thing is getting SNIPED.

17. The Carnotaurs
    I didn't see that movie, but I'm going to say Fae Magic versus big monster.

18. Yzma and Kronk
    Maleficent doesn't even have to DO anything, just let Yzma's own incompetence completely humiliate her without needing any Fae help.

What was this one? The name sounds familiar.

20. Gantu
    He's big and strong and fast. If he gets in Melee and knows it's going to be a fight, he could do some damage.

All those assumptions are unlikely to be true in a scenario where she seeks vengeance with Fae Magic though. and he is shown to be vulnerable to a lot of status ailments.

Kermit and Sam aren't going to be able to talk Silver out of this one. Fae curses all around.

Meet the Robinsons? Didn't see that one.

23. Dr. Facilier
    From the one clip I've seen he needed help from demons and spirits to do anything magical. Heck he probably stiffed he on some kind of payment and that's why she's cranky at him.

24. King Candy
    25. Yokai
    26. Te Ka
    27. The Druun
    I don't even know what movies these are from. Guess I'm showing my age.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    I haven't seen Sleeping Beauty in a while, so I MAY be a bit off on some of the feats. But here's my takes...

So she thinks a giant-ass whale wronged her in some way and is out to kill or make its life miserable...

I mean she could order her hell-minions to do some whaling, I guess? The problem is her dragon-form was on a human-scale and was relatively fire-elemental themed, whereas Monstero was big enough to house a city in his gullet.

(Yes, that's a bit of an exaggeration, and YES, whales don't have gullets. Point is it's big and underwater.)

Also big, but this guy at least has access to some kind of Russian hell-spawn to combat Maleficent's. That said he has pretty much no feats, so really any assumptions could turn out to be true.

She showed no prowess with the magic, and the Fairy Godmother herself didn't show a lot with any sort of combat capacity. Maleficent could shapeshift with her own magic, and so even some variant on the "mice to horses" spell won't do much.

I mean they were literal playing card men. Just shouting at them forcefully enough blew them away. And Maleficent DEFINITLY had mastered "Dramatic wind blowing".

I mean it's a big boat, I think it had cannons. But if she shows up as a dragon and starts fire-breathing everywhere that would be nasty.

That said she preferred being subtle where she could. She might just manipulate Pan (possibly through Tink) into annoying Hook more while she debuffs them with Magic, just so Hook FEELS the hopelessness of it all.

I mean Maleficent seemed more innate with her magic, it came easy to her as a powerful Faerie. But Mim could also turn into a big Dragon and have a throw down. So, if Maleficent can't just break out a Big Fae Curse like at the beginning of the movie, she might have an actual scrap on her hands.

I mean "Putting a whole castle to sleep" was the other faeries' feats, but the said Maleficent was way more powerful than them. Also, she was teleporting in, cursing royalty and then warping out as she felt like in her movie, so I'm guessing the Rhino guards won't do too much to her.

Oh man, I haven't seen the Black Cauldron movie, but I did read the books. In that the Horned King had his own set of vague Fae Powers, but also in the Black Cauldron he had an army of Undead Zombie things he could spawn from any bodies. So, if she goes loud its Zombies versus Goblins, and the Goblins are just going to make more Zombies at some point. :-D

If she's more subtle it's one creepy Fae monster against another and THAT comes down to weird creepy Fae rules.

Ursala's got a LOT of power and again is VERY Water/Ocean/Storm themed power.

Maleficent's best chance to get her revenge without putting herself in the way of an actual fight would be to trick a key wielding punk, or some kind of lovesick prince into doing the fights for her. That said that was more of the Good Faeries' shtick.

A bunch of commoners, they get dropped like all the soldiers in Sleeping Beauty.

He's got Power, that's for sure. He liked Hypnosis and binding TK spells though, so teleporting and minion rush might break his ability to hit her.

They would not only get wrecked by subtle Fae Magic, I'm pretty sure they'd get wrecked by a giant Dragon smashing them up, too.

More commoners. She showed they meant nothing to her.

I mean he had whatever weird God Rules kept him from interfering except through Monsters and Minions, but he SEEMED to have more raw power than her. Definitely a higher grade of manipulated Flunky too. :-D

I mean the army didn't do much to her in Sleeping Beauty.

She doesn't leave tracks for him to follow.

That said her crow-thing is getting SNIPED.

I didn't see that movie, but I'm going to say Fae Magic versus big monster.

Maleficent doesn't even have to DO anything, just let Yzma's own incompetence completely humiliate her without needing any Fae help.

What was this one? The name sounds familiar.

He's big and strong and fast. If he gets in Melee and knows it's going to be a fight, he could do some damage.

All those assumptions are unlikely to be true in a scenario where she seeks vengeance with Fae Magic though. and he is shown to be vulnerable to a lot of status ailments.

Kermit and Sam aren't going to be able to talk Silver out of this one. Fae curses all around.

Meet the Robinsons? Didn't see that one.

From the one clip I've seen he needed help from demons and spirits to do anything magical. Heck he probably stiffed he on some kind of payment and that's why she's cranky at him.

I don't even know what movies these are from. Guess I'm showing my age.
    The movies you didn't recognize are, in order

1. Atlantis the Lost Empire
    2. Wreck it Ralph
    3. Big Hero Six
    4. Moana
    5. Raya and the Last Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by Noldere View Post

Which is why you responded to it (the mistake) instead of the OP? Interesting...
    And you responded to my response to another response that didn't include you very interesting ��