Default Fill in the gaps for those who don't read all the books

I figured I would make a thread for this since people other than me probably have questions as well. I only read a few books a month because of time and money woes. I has questions.

Have those rabid Logans in Immortal X-Men shown up before?

Have the Final Horseman ever been resurrected? I liked Jeb's dope beats

Quote Originally Posted by Nopozyzy View Post
    Have the Final Horseman ever been resurrected? I liked Jeb's dope beats
    Sanjar Javeed had a small part in Mutant First Strike.

I'm glad that they were acknowledged.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

And he changes his code name to Life
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Some more questions:

Has Skin done anything of note since being resurrected?

Does Age of X ever get brought up, like the Blob/Psylocke or Bishop/Jean relationships? Or even the whereabouts of X-Man himself?

Why is Archangel back and not just Angel?

Why is Monet Penance and where's her sisters and the "real" Penance?

Where is Sinister right now?

Sadly none of these have been answered. Skin was ressurected to help Synch and never appeared. AoXM hasn't been referenced much apart from some characters Alaya and Brisson decided to bring back in New Mutants. Monet and Archangel can change form mostly at will. The reasons have never been adressed and it's VERY annoying.
    The whereabouts of Mr Sinister is a plot point in Immortal right now. He SHOULD havee been in the Pit.

Yeah Skin has been a blink and you'll miss him character this era. He has only popped up a couple of times in X-Men Unlimited stuff, background shots and in Sabretooth. His appearance in that was probably his most "of note" as he tried telling people that Madison Jeffries, who was stick in the pit with Creed, appeared before him. Blob seemed to be the only one to believe him and they had a nice quiet moment.

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

[QUOTE=Nicoclaws;6613221]AoXM hasn't been referenced much apart from some characters Alaya and Brisson decided to bring back in New Mutants.[/QUOTE
    I think Blob must have mentioned AoX. Or is it me? Because I have this memory of a scene of him (at the bar) looking at Betsy and sighing? Can someone confirm this?
    Anyway, besides the AoX characters mentioned, I don't think we got anything about AoX. If it weren't for the characters mentioned, you would be lead to believe AoX wasn't considered canon at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicoclaws View Post
    Monet and Archangel can change form mostly at will. The reasons have never been adressed and it's VERY annoying.
    I think it was meant to be tackled on X-Corp, but then the title tanked...
    It doesn't make sense that Warren has Archangel. He's been resurrected back in House of X (one of the first mutants to be resurrected) and, unless Sinister had a DNA from a specific time, Warren's DNA shouldn't carry the Apocalypse "strain". (let's not even mention that technically Archangel should've been burned out in Uncanny X-Force with the life seed).

Some more questions:

Has Skin done anything of note since being resurrected?

Does Age of X ever get brought up, like the Blob/Psylocke or Bishop/Jean relationships? Or even the whereabouts of X-Man himself?

Why is Archangel back and not just Angel?

Why is Monet Penance and where's her sisters and the "real" Penance?

Where is Sinister right now?
    Sinister
    Is
    Everywhere
    !
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

I figured I would make a thread for this since people other than me probably have questions as well. I only read a few books a month because of time and money woes. I has questions.

Have those rabid Logans in Immortal X-Men shown up before?
    According to “Apocalypse”, the White Hot Room is seemingly manifesting things coming from Exodus and Hope’s minds. The implication comes from Exodus mentioning how he recognizes the desert resembling the one he traveled across back in his original time and Hope mentions the weirdness of Bishop clones and Wolverine clones being part of her nightmares and how she is not keen on experiencing those nightmares in reality. She even mentions how the Logan clones have the same look in their eyes as the real Logan when he was trying to kill Hope.