Incredible Member

Default Bill Cypher vs Rick Sanchez

Scenario 1: Bill tries to tempt Rick into releasing him into reality, offering him whatever he wants in return.

Scenario 2: Bill manages to get one of the Sanchez family into releasing him instead, leaving Rick with the task of physically stopping him.

Who wins?

Quote Originally Posted by T-1000 View Post
    Scenario 1: Bill tries to tempt Rick into releasing him into reality, offering him whatever he wants in return.
    I could see Rick being offended that Bill thinks he has anything to offer Rick that Rick can't create himself with science. I could see Rick "negotiating" by asking if Bill is capable of giving him THIS insane thing, and THAT insane thing, and this EVEN MORE insane thing, until he finally reaches something so insane that Bill can't grant it. Then Rick strolls off, creates that thing with science, comes back and rubs it in Bill's face that he's more powerful.

I could also see Rick shrugging and releasing Bill into reality for a beer.

It really depends on whether Rick's narcissism or depression are stronger that day. So flip a coin.

Quote Originally Posted by T-1000 View Post
    He'd have to offer him Rick Prime. I'm not sure Bill has the feats to manifest that.

On the other hand, Rick is going to he forced to deal with Bill in the minds cape if he's not prepped.

Scenario 2: Bill manages to get one of the Sanchez family into releasing him instead, leaving Rick with the task of physically stopping him.

...real talk it'd probably be one of the Beths. Not sure how Rick gets out of this before getting rearranged, suppose it depends on how we define his standard equipment.

As a physical combatant he has a large loadout but for esoterics he needs time to tinker.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    He'd have to offer him Rick Prime. I'm not sure Bill has the feats to manifest that.

On the other hand, Rick is going to he forced to deal with Bill in the minds cape if he's not prepped.

...real talk it'd probably be one of the Beths. Not sure how Rick gets out of this before getting rearranged, suppose it depends on how we define his standard equipment.

As a physical combatant he has a large loadout but for esoterics he needs time to tinker.
    Fun fact, that game that Jerry is playing is a real app you can download. It's called Jerry's Game and it is just popping balloon. That's all.