Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cap808 View Post
    I keep coming back to this thread to see Nova and the rest of these heroes come together. And now that Rich is a battle-tested leader, my question is this; if Rich was to make his own super team, who would he choose as a part of his roster?

I always go back to an Annihilator-type of roster for him to lead, but I'm curious as to who some of you think Rich would pick? Like I said, I think he'd choose an Annihilator type of roster, so it can be an Earthbound team, or out in space.
    Since it seems like nobody wants her, Firestar should be among the first recruits. After all, she's far more powerful in outer space

Last edited by K7P5V; 10-24-2023 at 10:20 PM. Reason: Added Clarification.

^^^Hey, as long as they get her the Hell away from the X-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    ^^^Keeping Rich in space, I see him taking a page out of his friend and former teammate Night thrasher’s book, gathering and mentoring a group of young heroes…:

NOVA (Human/Xandarian power source )
    Gives the orders.

MARVEL BOY (Kree)
    Doesn’t TAKE orders.

KID GLADIATOR (Strontian)
    Will save the day!

SINGULARITY (sentient quantum energy being)
    Is really nice.

ULTRAGIRL (Human/Kree hybrid)
    Will punch you. Twice.

DaVANTI (Majesdanian)
    Is a pacifist.

SKAAR (Human/Sakaarian hybrid)
    Is SO not a pacifist.

FIFTY ONE (unknown alien race)
    Is mysterious and spooky.

IMPOSSIBLE LAD (Poppupian)
    Is altogether kooky!
    None of these individuals would've been anywhere near my list for a team for Rich. But dammit, as far as this concept goes, I WOULD READ THIS BOOK!

None of these individuals would've been anywhere near my list for a team for Rich. But dammit, as far as this concept goes, I WOULD READ THIS BOOK!
    ^^^Oh cool, when I read the first part of your post, I thought you were gonna tear me a new one!

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    ^^^Oh cool, when I read the first part of your post, I thought you were gonna tear me a new one!
    No way, bro. You've been killing it with all of your teams. I always look forward to what you put together.

Ultimate Member

I'd rather see Rich leading a strike force team meant to handle the stuff that other alien races look away from.

New Warriors in space, where they can affect actual change

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    I'd rather see Rich leading a strike force team meant to handle the stuff that other alien races look away from.

New Warriors in space, where they can affect actual change
    ^^^Lets see that lineup!

I keep coming back to this thread to see Nova and the rest of these heroes come together. And now that Rich is a battle-tested leader, my question is this; if Rich was to make his own super team, who would he choose as a part of his roster?

I always go back to an Annihilator-type of roster for him to lead, but I'm curious as to who some of you think Rich would pick? Like I said, I think he'd choose an Annihilator type of roster, so it can be an Earthbound team, or out in space.
    Ewing's Guardians had a pretty solid team and probably had all the characters I would have wanted Rich to work with. Shame that series ended

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Since it seems like nobody wants her, Firestar should be among the first recruits. After all, she's far more powerful in outer space

Imagine her in space not giving a f***. She'd wreck planets. If only she was written correctly in X-Men and not made out to be some kind of cowardly rookie.

Quote Originally Posted by kevlon View Post
    Ewing's Guardians had a pretty solid team and probably had all the characters I would have wanted Rich to work with. Shame that series ended
    Indeed. Truly a force to be reckoned with (IMHO):

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Indeed. Truly a force to be reckoned with (IMHO):

^^^It was a good team; not what I think of when I think GoTG.
    There was no rag and zero tag.

Its great to see this Nova thread up and running on CBR! If you don't know, Novaprimepage has a similiar one on facebook but keep this one active! Besides official Marvel art, Nova has a lot of fan art work out there and I'm in that catagory. Here's a recent one inked by fellow Brit, Matthew Seaborne for the Halloween period.

Nova-Cover lz.jpg

It ended far far too early. Plenty of other stories that could have been told. Same thing soon for Rich's current home from home at X-MED RED which ends just as Tom B comes in to take over the editorial X-office.

Quote Originally Posted by nova3333 View Post
    It ended far far too early. Plenty of other stories that could have been told. Same thing soon for Rich's current home from home at X-MED RED which ends just as Tom B comes in to take over the editorial X-office.
    Maybe he'll bring in some more of the mutant New Warriors to the X-Men. That's the least he can do if Rich has to go!

Maybe he'll bring in some more of the mutant New Warriors to the X-Men. That's the least he can do if Rich has to go!
    If his X-Men run is over, I'm hoping we can see Rich in the pages of the Avengers soon?