Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

So how does the Phoenix Blade fit in it all, the one owned by Korvus?
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    So how does the Phoenix Blade fit in it all, the one owned by Korvus?
    I think the Phoenix took itself out of that sword like a decade ago at this point. It wasn't really explained why.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    I think the Phoenix took itself out of that sword like a decade ago at this point. It wasn't really explained why.
    I think Jean was calling back all of her missing pieces and one was in the blade.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

I liked this article and felt it was well done. They included a lot (or all) of the major Jean and WHR moments which was nice. Usually Here Comes Tomorrow is scene as more of an alternative reality (despite Jean/Phoenix quoting herself from HCT in Phoenix Endsong). I like that this article acknowledges more of Jean's history than we are typically used to in an article like this. It is a nice reminder.

It was also pretty exhaustive as I can tell even referencing the Sentry stuff which I brought up on another form recently (just couldn't recall the issue or when that happened). Hopefully Gillen adds to the WHR in a meaningful way (and I expect he will).

Incredible Member

So I had an idea on how to fix the Phoenix egg issue. But I cant decide if it is brilliant or if it will just make it worse. What if they made Phoenix into an actual species. In a slightly similar way that they did King in Black. Make the original Phoenix Force the mother and the eggs she lays as her children. And tie Jean into the main Phoenix Force, making her the mother of all Phoenixs. Would also be a way to tie to Rachel's being the daughter of Jean and a Phoenix herself.
    Last edited by dragon1440; 10-08-2023 at 11:02 PM.

So...the White Hot Room is the new Illyana's Limbo...a catch all multipurpose dimension...
    Last edited by Thirteen; 10-11-2023 at 07:19 AM.
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    So...the White Hot Room is the new Illyana's Limbo...a catch all multipurpose dimension...
    It might as well be Illyana's Limbo as it's currently every other great escape in the Multiverse...

Quote Originally Posted by dragon1440 View Post
    So I had an idea on how to fix the Phoenix egg issue. But I cant decide if it is brilliant or if it will just make it worse. What if they made Phoenix into an actual species. In a slightly similar way that they did King in Black. Make the original Phoenix Force the mother and the eggs she lays as her children. And tie Jean into the main Phoenix Force, making her the mother of all Phoenixs. Would also be a way to tie to Rachel's being the daughter of Jean and a Phoenix herself.
    I was gonna crack wise when I read the first sentence, but you may have something interesting here.
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

1.) while i knew of the young jean WHR event where she resurrected herself and adult jean’s rejection of the Phoenix force in Phoenix resurrection, it never occurred to me til this article that the Phoenix was burned by jean twice in such a short time period. Poor thing /s

2.) I don’t read the xmen comics nowadays (waiting for things to sound more my style), I did find this picture biblical in nature A08198BD-C3CF-4EB4-B78B-38F00C8CDE28.jpg
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?