Juggernaut
    Warpath
    Dani Moonstar
    Magik
    Wolfsbane
    Siryn
    Dazzler

Who wins?

What if you added Genesis to Apocalypse's side and Rachel Summers to Cable's team?

Current book levels for everyone.
    Last edited by GigaBalls; 10-08-2023 at 05:42 AM.

Who are the Horsemen Children? What are their abilities?

Because some of Team X (e.g. Wolfsbane) are utterly redundant, and others (e.g. Cable, and possibly his big-little sis Rachel) have seriously varying power levels, but a third group (Juggs, Magik) are pretty up there, and if Cable is in one of his strong phases, those three alone are very dangerous.
    Chief Curmudgeon

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

If Cable or Rachel are operating at high end, the Children better be pretty up there.

And that's forgetting Magik just d-dumping them to Dormammu or teleporting them into a black hole, and she's very capable of doing that basically instantly to a bunch of people at once.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    And that's forgetting Magik just d-dumping them to Dormammu or teleporting them into a black hole, and she's very capable of doing that basically instantly to a bunch of people at once.
    Furnace Face's ego appreciates you choosing him as some kind of horrifying 'I Win' button.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Furnace Face's ego appreciates you choosing him as some kind of horrifying 'I Win' button.
    Oh, I know - I felt the Dorm's finger guns from here.
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Extraordinary Member

So, to summarize the Horsemen children, they're new characters introduced in the current X-Men Run, the children of Apocalypse and his wife Genesis, and the first generation of the Four horsemen. According to Apocalypse, Every Horsemen he got afterwards is inferior to them.

In practice, we've got little in the way of feats from them. They've all got the "Live for thousands of years unless killed" thing going, as well as

Pestilence: Disease arrows
    War: Pyrokinesis, and a body made of fire. Cutting off a hand is basically meaningless for her
    Famine: Hydrokinesis. Known to suck the water out of people's bodies to wither them
    Death: Releases mist from his eyes that disentagrate things. This is automatic, a la cyclop's energy blasts, and can be reflected by mirrors.

Fine. Thank you.

It looks like none of that is likely to be any threat to Juggernaut, and only Famine is any significant threat to any of the X-team once Rachel or Cable slap up some TK shields.

So if one of them shuts down Famine’s brain at the bell, it’s all she wrote.
    Chief Curmudgeon

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Fine. Thank you.

It looks like none of that is likely to be any threat to Juggernaut, and only Famine is any significant threat to any of the X-team once Rachel or Cable slap up some TK shields.

So if one of them shuts down Famine’s brain at the bell, it’s all she wrote.
    Or again, Magik just sends them on an involuntary, one-way, no-expenses-paid holiday to the Dark Dimension with her first thought.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Or again, Magik just sends them on an involuntary, one-way, no-expenses-paid holiday to the Dark Dimension with her first thought.
    Furnace Face.jpg Twice now! Well done, mendicant.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Furnace Face.jpg Twice now! Well done, mendicant.
    It is my honor, your Dorm-ness.

The Pine Barrens NJ in Summer & Winter & Salem Mass. in Spring & Autumn

Cable's team wins hands down, the Forsaken X (I like to call them) would dominate them & I could see Magik really freak them out & send them to DC's Dark Multiverse
    Last edited by red winter; 10-20-2023 at 07:48 AM.
    Beware of spies traveling through your multiverse especially if they wear a 4

Horsemen Children?