Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Default Manga/Anime villains vs. MCU/DCEU

In this scenario five villains from manga and anime are unleashed in the Marvel Cinematic Universe and DC Extended Universe respectively. The villains will rampage and destroy as much as possible until the heroes can stop them. If they can be stopped that is.

The villains are:
    - Tomura Shigaraki from My Hero Academia.
    - Lucius Zogratis from Black Clover.
    - Muzan Kibutsuji from Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba.
    - Ryomen Sukuna from Jujutsu Kaisen.
    - The Gun Devil from Chainsaw Man.

And the rules are:
    - In the MCU the villains show up in New York. In the DCEU they show up in Metropolis.
    - In each universe they're spread around so that they're at least 1 mile away from each other. So they don't get in the way of each others' AOEs.
    - They won't actively try to hurt one another. Nor will they actively try to back up one another. They're just messing shit up.
    - Everybody is as they are in the current manga chapters with two exceptions. Muzan isn't poisoned like he was in the final battle. And the Gun Devil is here in its 20% manifestation.
    - It is midnight, so Muzan has several hours before he needs to worry about sunlight.
    - All currently active heroes and anti-heroes will show up around their respective city about half a minute after the villains. No villains though.
    - The villains have to be defeated on the planet. So no dimension dumping, time dumping or space toss.

Can either world defeat the dangerous quintet, or will the day not be saved?

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

If the Snyder dreck counts, Superman has a pretty good chance of soloing, and Flash, if he doesn't trip and kill himself, can probably handle anyone Supes doesn't deal with by virtue of being faster still.

The only issue is, can even Supes stop Shigaraki from healing? And there, I'm not sure.

On the Marval side, well, there are some extenuating circumstances: most of the "main line" MCU heroes are going to have issues, due to speed or other limitations. Buuuuuuut MCU includes or "may" inclluse a lot of other folks who are vastly more potent: Watchers, Celestials, TVA, Scarlet Witch, Legion perhaps, Phoenix-ed up Jean Grey maybe, Dormammu, Strange and other wizards with some limited prep, Captain Marvel (who's frankly just outside any of these villains capacity to hurt), epic numbers of Kangs who could decide that they don't like the competition, etc.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    If the Snyder dreck counts, Superman has a pretty good chance of soloing, and Flash, if he doesn't trip and kill himself, can probably handle anyone Supes doesn't deal with by virtue of being faster still.

The only issue is, can even Supes stop Shigaraki from healing? And there, I'm not sure.

On the Marval side, well, there are some extenuating circumstances: most of the "main line" MCU heroes are going to have issues, due to speed or other limitations. Buuuuuuut MCU includes or "may" inclluse a lot of other folks who are vastly more potent: Watchers, Celestials, TVA, Scarlet Witch, Legion perhaps, Phoenix-ed up Jean Grey maybe, Dormammu, Strange and other wizards with some limited prep, Captain Marvel (who's frankly just outside any of these villains capacity to hurt), epic numbers of Kangs who could decide that they don't like the competition, etc.
    The Snyder stuff is a large part of the DCEU, so yeah that's there. All the movies taking place in that universe.

Under the specifications I do note that it's only heroes and anti-heroes. So no cosmic beings, villains or whatever you want to call the TVA. And none of the X-men have debuted in the MCU yet.

As for the villains, Shigaraki isn't the only one with solid healing. Muzan, Sukuna and Lucius all have impressive healing abilities. Heck, I'd even say Lucius is the biggest threat since he can just straight up create a clone army of himself. So he should not be underestimated.

What do we call Multiverse of Madness Wanda? A confused, wounded and misguided hero or a full-on villain?

And Dark Strange for that matter.
    Chief Curmudgeon

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    What do we call Multiverse of Madness Wanda? A confused, wounded and misguided hero or a full-on villain?

And Dark Strange for that matter.
    Wanda is currently "dead" as far I know. Until they need her for some other plot.

And by Dark Strange, do you mean the one from What if..??

Yeah. The What If? version. Did he die in MoM as well? I am really flaking on that movie except for the ‘Wanda slaughters Carol, Chuck, Reed, Sharon etc.’ part.
    Chief Curmudgeon

Extraordinary Member

Yeah. The What If? version. Did he die in MoM as well? I am really flaking on that movie except for the ‘Wanda slaughters Carol, Chuck, Reed, Sharon etc.’ part.
    He didn't show up in MoM. That was a more straight up evil version of Strange. And I was mainly thinking the characters from the golden timeline for this.

The Strange from What if..? would 100% solo this.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Understandable. As movies go, it was rather forgettable.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

did the xmen movies get connected to the MCU when i wasn't looking?

Extraordinary Member

I'm not sure anyone in the MCU has the speed to table with unpoisoned Muzan.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    Not yet. But we'll see what Deadpool 3 does.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    But can he hurt people like Thor, Hulk and Captain Marvel?

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    Only tangentially. Patrick Stewart Xavier appeared in Doc Strange MoM.
    Chief Curmudgeon

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    What Dark Soul # 7 said, but also it’s not just MCU. DCEU as well, which includes Supes, Flash and Black Adam.
    Chief Curmudgeon

Extraordinary Member

What Dark Soul # 7 said, but also it’s not just MCU. DCEU as well, which includes Supes, Flash and Black Adam.
    And that was in an alternate universe to the golden timeline.
    Just to be clear. It's two seperate scenarios. One for the MCU and one for the DCEU.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Just to be clear. It's two seperate scenarios. One for the MCU and one for the DCEU.
    Yeah, sorry - I understood that but didn’t make it clear.
    Chief Curmudgeon