Thread: Supreme

Incredible Member Captain Britain of Earth 20's Avatar

Default Supreme

Just curious, is Supreme still being published? I loved when Alan Moore wrote the book he turned the arrogant psychopath that Liefeld created into an incredibly more interesting hero than Superman & Captain Marvel (Shazam) combined. Which is Ironic since DC did not like any of Moore's stories did that were originally slated for Superman.
    Be yourself everyone is taken !! I'm an X-Man trapped in the DC omniverse

I don't think that anything is currently being done with Liefeld's properties.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

I believe both Supreme and Youngblood's rights sit with Scott Rosenberg's Platinum Studios. They were with Andrew Rev's Terrific Production for a number of years but no comic was ever published and so the rights reverted to Rosenberg.

It's hard to see them doing anything with those properties unless another small publisher expresses an interest in licensing them or Rob Liefeld decides to buy them back. When/if there's ever any movement on the movie side of things, that's when we'll most likely get some traction with publishing again.

The Pine Barrens NJ in Summer & Winter & Salem Mass. in Spring & Autumn

Alan Moore was the best thing to happen to Supreme, stories were incredible love to find out what my ex-girl friend did with all my Alan Moore trades
    Beware of spies traveling through your multiverse especially if they wear a 4

Incredible Member Captain Britain of Earth 20's Avatar

I'm hoping somehow Supreme starts being published again he's better than Sentry, Homelander, SHAZAM, and Apollo IMHO. I just wish Alan Moore could have written more stories for Supreme
    Be yourself everyone is taken !! I'm an X-Man trapped in the DC omniverse