Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Archmanifestation of YOLO Noldere's Avatar

Couldn't tell you which is the strongest, but assuming the prerequisites to make proper use of them come with the ability to wield them, I'll take the ability to wield D&D 5e's Glyph of Warding all day every day, even with it costing 4 pounds of gold a glyph.
    This signature intentionally left blank.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Noldere View Post
    Couldn't tell you which is the strongest, but assuming the prerequisites to make proper use of them come with the ability to wield them, I'll take the ability to wield D&D 5e's Glyph of Warding all day every day, even with it costing 4 pounds of gold a glyph.
    For what reason? What does it do?

Edit: I mean, I know what it USED to do in earlier editions, but you were pretty specific.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Archmanifestation of YOLO Noldere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    For what reason? What does it do?

Edit: I mean, I know what it USED to do in earlier editions, but you were pretty specific.
    The specificity is solely because it's the version I'm familiar enough with to know how not to screw myself over.

I doubt it's even the strongest version of the D&D spell, and it's definitely not even close to the strongest ability of its type to exist, but being able to essentially save as many other spells for later as you have the ability (and time) to cast into a glyph is already more than enough to take care of anything I'd want to do in life - and beyond.
    This signature intentionally left blank.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

I mean Pokemon combined them for maximum points.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!