Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Personally I'm banking on White Sword being broken free of Annihilation's control next issue - maybe due to something Apocalypse does - and he saves Nova. I could see Rich becoming the first nonmutant member of Blue's Hundred Companions and ending up a close confidant/friend of his really fitting with how Ewing's used Nova thus far.

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    Personally I'm banking on White Sword being broken free of Annihilation's control next issue - maybe due to something Apocalypse does - and he saves Nova. I could see Rich becoming the first nonmutant member of Blue's Hundred Companions and ending up a close confidant/friend of his really fitting with how Ewing's used Nova thus far.
    Is he going to have sex with White Sword too, or is that part of the deal exclusive to Ironfire?
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Ororo didn't kill War and Famine.
    Do you really think she's going to use Uranos or do something terrible herself?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant X View Post
    I've been thinking about this, and my bet is Storm's feels so responsible for Arakko that if someone is going to commit genocide in its name, it should damn well be her.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant X View Post
    Storm has killed before, the most being the 12 victims of the vampires during curse of the mutants. It changes her and she's scared of that change. It's not genocide. It's war.

Fantastic Member

Could Storm use Uranos to destroy Annihilation and the horde and reunite Arrako/Orrako?

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    Is he going to have sex with White Sword too, or is that part of the deal exclusive to Ironfire?
    The Ivory Spire is pretty much a 24 hour knocking shop when they get back from battle, just like the offscreen barracks in 300.

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    Storm x death is happening it's happening i tell you
    I thought she had an eye for Leelo and Kobb's dad now?
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Astonishing Member

One last polycule to close out the era.

Astonishing Member

So my takeaway:
    -The Four Horsemen are jobbers, and are probably going to show up next week alongside Stilt Man.
    -If Genesis ends up being just as much of a pushover I’ll rofl
    -Lasy Apocalypse is just here trying to find another fourteen year old to make some new horseman with.

Quote Originally Posted by Sdawg View Post
    Could Storm use Uranos to destroy Annihilation and the horde and reunite Arrako/Orrako?
    The tricky part is that Uranos would likely leave Arakko comatose again after his hour killing spree. Can she vanquish Genesis' forces herself while sparing the planet? But as BW mentioned that could be where Apocalypse comes in as he's preparing to "remake the world."

Quote Originally Posted by Saithor View Post
    So my takeaway:
    -The Four Horsemen are jobbers, and are probably going to show up next week alongside Stilt Man.
    -Lasy Apocalypse is just here trying to find another fourteen year old to make some new horseman with.
    Keep lumping my boy Death in with this stupid siblings. Keep doing it. He's evolved beyond those clowns. Hanging out with grade a vampires will do that.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    The tricky part is that Uranos would likely leave Arakko comatose again after his hour killing spree. Can she vanquish Genesis' forces herself while sparing the planet? But as BW mentioned that could be where Apocalypse comes in as he's preparing to "remake the world."

Keep lumping my boy Death in with this stupid siblings. Keep doing it. He's evolved beyond those clowns. Hanging out with grade a vampires will do that.
    Hahaha. Those etiquette seminars with the UNdead really helped Death evolve.

Mighty Member

I don't know why Ewing decided to suddenly make Death super honorable, when the Apocalypse siblings whole deal was that they were honorless scumbags who disgusted White Sword with their very presence.

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Saithor View Post
    So my takeaway:
    Annihilation took Genesis over with ease. She's just a jobber with a top card manager. Good to see the scan where Storm basically said as much. And fire, water, and plants vs. weather? The only one built to give Storm's powerset a challenge is on her side.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post
    Annihilation took Genesis over with ease. She's just a jobber with a top card manager. Good to see the scan where Storm basically said as much. And fire, water, and plants vs. weather? The only one built to give Storm's powerset a challenge is on her side.
    It doesn't help that Annihilation is a generic evil god with no mythological basis in reality and who was never mentioned in the world of the Marvel befor, which means he has no legacy value at all while having to compete with allready existing similar beings who have more "street rep" and commands a generic horde of monsters who also look like wannabe N’garai (in turn allready not the most unique).

So even the top card manager allready looks like he is destined to be a jobber aswell.

And in all of this it's notable how damaging pre-emptive hype can be for new villains, especially when the writers can't or don't want to commit building them up over time properly or giving them enough wins to make them live up to it.