Astonishing Member

Default Wolverine 38. Synops review Good but not $5 good

First things first the issue price went from 4 to 5 dollars and no page count increase. I guess this js to make up for spider offices mistakes

As we open logan meets cap.
    Logan wants a team up to take back stolen mutant items, but not with the full might of the avengers backing him. Because he's to cool for teams.

They raid the boat transporting the goods but everyone's dead. Killed by cowboys ?
    It's legacy house.

Logan and cap vs legacy house
    Legacy house is selling, some armor Emma's corset, a moria clone, the murasama blade, sinister animals, and logans used underwear.

They sneak in pretending to sell caps shield

They attack kill them all

Cap brings the goods to nick Fury jr.
    Jr. Are you sure the mutants are comming back there not all good
    Cap: history is on there side

Next issue black panther

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    First things first the issue price went from 4 to 5 dollars and no page count increase. I guess this js to make up for spider offices mistakes

As we open logan meets cap.
    Logan wants a team up to take back stolen mutant items, but not with the full might of the avengers backing him. Because he's to cool for teams.

They raid the boat transporting the goods but everyone's dead. Killed by cowboys ?
    It's legacy house.

Logan and cap vs legacy house
    Legacy house is selling, some armor Emma's corset, a moria clone, the murasama blade, sinister animals, and logans used underwear.

They sneak in pretending to sell caps shield

They attack kill them all

Cap brings the goods to nick Fury jr.
    Jr. Are you sure the mutants are comming back there not all good
    Cap: history is on there side

Next issue black panther
    A Moira clone?? Goodness gracious.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    A Moira clone?? Goodness gracious.
    She's dead and depowered though. I enjoyed this issue. A solid team up. I'd give it a 7.5/10 myself. Actually enjoyed it better than X-men Red if I'm being honest... I know, I know... this is sacrilege around here! But the latter just had too many rando ass characters that I could not give a flip about to make it worthwhile. I really miss Cable, Thunderbird and Manifold in this book as part of the X-men Red squad. Hoping they come back after this arc.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

So they raided Muir Island it sounds like, I wonder how they got everything else since most of it would be on Krakoa but Charles is keeping them off pretty well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    She's dead and depowered though. I enjoyed this issue. A solid team up. I'd give it a 7.5/10 myself. Actually enjoyed it better than X-men Red if I'm being honest... I know, I know... this is sacrilege around here! But the latter just had too many rando ass characters that I could not give a flip about to make it worthwhile. I really miss Cable, Thunderbird and Manifold in this book as part of the X-men Red squad. Hoping they come back after this arc.
    Yeah I miss Thunderbird! The other two are occupied, but he hasn’t been seen since the end of Red’s last arc. Maybe Ewing thought his character overlapped with Ironfire too much.

the question is since when did orchis know that moira is a mutant and they also seem to know about her powers, is this a percy or editorial error because that makes no sense moira had lied to feilong during the second gala.

Quote Originally Posted by mugen View Post
    the question is since when did orchis know that moira is a mutant and they also seem to know about her powers, is this a percy or editorial error because that makes no sense moira had lied to feilong during the second gala.
    wouldnt the og moria told them when she join Orchis?
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    wouldnt the og moria told them when she join Orchis?
    No, she didn't tell them anything about the fact that she is a mutant, about her powers or about the reason why she knows so much about the future; she lied to Orchis about her true intentions.

But the out of nowhere does orchis know about it? no explanation? I find it hard to believe that Karima would let this go if she found out about Moira's powers.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    As far as Moira clone is concerned, it depends on when the clone was created though.
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver