Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Kent Nelson View Post
    He only draws the real JSA these days

As I was saying, kick ass covers.

Kick-ass covers? Maybe?

Utter **** stories? Guaranteed. The only story Alex Ross has told all across his career is "how much the present sucks compared to when I was 8 years old." I'm not the least bit interested in seeing him do that story again, no matter how many crankly old DC fans would slobber all over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Timber Wolf-By-Night View Post
    Kick-ass covers? Maybe?

Utter **** stories? Guaranteed. The only story Alex Ross has told all across his career is "how much the present sucks compared to when I was 8 years old." I'm not the least bit interested in seeing him do that story again, no matter how many crankly old DC fans would slobber all over it.
    ^^^See, I was saying the same thing, just not as angrily.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    ^^^See, I was saying the same thing, just not as angrily.

This can be worked out by putting ross on a title like JSA, World's Finest, or Titans where most of the characters still look like their classic counterparts. I know that there are some newer characters/designs that Ross doesn't like but I don't think that he's said that he's against any and all newer characters/designs.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.