Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Default Spine-Tingling Spider-Man #1 Preview

"The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Ahmed really does love the Clone Saga .

But wait...what sorcery is this? Peter actually won!? Without help !?

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Ahmed really does love the Clone Saga .

But wait...what sorcery is this? Peter actually won!? Without help !?
    I know, right?! How crazy is that?!
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Fantastic Member Crazyspideyfan's Avatar

Wait what?? I was under the impression this was just a physical printing of the original Spine Tingling run from Marvel Unlimited, I didn’t know it was gonna be a whole new story!! Now I’m super excited

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyspideyfan View Post
    Wait what?? I was under the impression this was just a physical printing of the original Spine Tingling run from Marvel Unlimited, I didn’t know it was gonna be a whole new story!! Now I’m super excited
    Spine Tingling Spider-Man #0 was a physical printing of the Marvel Unlimited stuff iirc. Now we are getting new stuff which looks really good!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    Does this qualify as a Spidercidaissance? I'm here for it. Just need Kaine back in his original costume and Ben un-Chasm-ed and we're really cooking ...
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by bob.schoonover View Post
    Does this qualify as a Spidercidaissance? I'm here for it. Just need Kaine back in his original costume and Ben un-Chasm-ed and we're really cooking ...
    Yeas and yes!! please

Fantastic Member

Beautiful art, and Saladin Ahmed is a good writer. Very happy to have this to look forward to

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan View Post
    Beautiful art, and Saladin Ahmed is a good writer. Very happy to have this to look forward to
    Who also wrote Riddler Secrets In The Dark on Spotify

Spider-Cide was my retcon solution to the Ben Reilly being ruined by Slott/Wells since Clones Conspiracy.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by batnbreakfast View Post
    Who also wrote Riddler Secrets In The Dark on Spotify
    Historically not much of a podcast guy, but since I’m getting back in the gym I’ll try and give this a shot. Appreciate the recommendation

Wow Spidercide calling Peter brother only to be turned down. I think that he’s gonna decide that Ben is his favorite. Though this makes me think, Spidercide needs a name of his own like Ben and Kaine have.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey_Legend View Post
    Spider-Cide was my retcon solution to the Ben Reilly being ruined by Slott/Wells since Clones Conspiracy.
    Mine was that the semi-reformed Spidercide goes looking for Ben, finds him as Chasm, and partially merges with him like he did at the end of Ben Reilly: Spider-Man --- The Humanity Agenda by J.M. DeMatteis to save his life, this time to cleanse him of the psycho-reactive quantum-shifting polymers that have poisoned his mind and body and restore his foundational memories. Alas, it somewhat backfires, in that Spidercide instead becomes the new Chasm, leaving a restored and guilt-ridden Ben Reilly hunting down Spidercide/Chasm in the hopes of atoning for his actions and saving Spidercide like he once saved Kaine back in Spider-Man: Redemption, also by J.M. DeMatteis.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Wow Spidercide calling Peter brother only to be turned down. I think that he’s gonna decide that Ben is his favorite. Though this makes me think, Spidercide needs a name of his own like Ben and Kaine have.
    Rick Parker, maybe? I thought of that for Ultimate Scorpion, when it turned out at the end of the Ultimate Clone Saga that he was being kept in stasis by Nick Fury in hopes of extracting the "illegal bio-graft" that was his weaponized scorpion tail from his spine, presumably to have a more "manageable" version of Spider-Man that he could field for covert/black ops. Bit of a shame nothing came of that, though.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Fantastic Member Crazyspideyfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Moxxi517 View Post
    Spine Tingling Spider-Man #0 was a physical printing of the Marvel Unlimited stuff iirc. Now we are getting new stuff which looks really good!
    That’s awesome, I’m glad that got printed because it was also a great story, along with Deadly Neighborhood Spidey which was also done by the same team I’m pretty sure

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Mine was that the semi-reformed Spidercide goes looking for Ben, finds him as Chasm, and partially merges with him like he did at the end of Ben Reilly: Spider-Man --- The Humanity Agenda by J.M. DeMatteis to save his life, this time to cleanse him of the psycho-reactive quantum-shifting polymers that have poisoned his mind and body and restore his foundational memories. Alas, it somewhat backfires, in that Spidercide instead becomes the new Chasm, leaving a restored and guilt-ridden Ben Reilly hunting down Spidercide/Chasm in the hopes of atoning for his actions and saving Spidercide like he once saved Kaine back in Spider-Man: Redemption, also by J.M. DeMatteis.
    Yep, an element of tragedy and creates a new villain to hound both Peter and Ben (And Kaine, if he ended up roped in)