Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Albert Einstein. It could be a fun idea to introduce that certain (maybe all) historical figures/prominent celebrities were a member of superhero and/or supervillain teams.

Quote Originally Posted by witchboy View Post
    Fury/Lyta Hall, which I know is unlikely to happen anytime soon with another WW daughter in the picture.
    ^^^Its a shame she’s been back burnered. I know her backstory’s convoluted as Hell but, that’s never stopped anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    ^^^Its a shame she’s been back burnered. I know her backstory’s convoluted as Hell but, that’s never stopped anyone.
    I say make her the modern day Miss America and play it coy as far as what her actual powers are at this point. leave an air of mystery to it and keep it undefined/open-ended on that front

Quote Originally Posted by Aarkus View Post
    I say make her the modern day Miss America and play it coy as far as what her actual powers are at this point. leave an air of mystery to it and keep it undefined/open-ended on that front
    ^^^Intriguing!
    How and why she’s taken up the mantle could be a mystery too.

^^^Intriguing!
    How and why she’s taken up the mantle could be a mystery too.
    IRL, it's a sly nod to a temporary Post Crisis "fix" in which Hippolyta was retconned a having been Miss America, since WW herself had no longer been a JSA member at that moment (of IRL time).

I mean, it's no wonder people get confused about this **** lol

IRL, it's a sly nod to a temporary Post Crisis "fix" in which Hippolyta was retconned a having been Miss America, since WW herself had no longer been a JSA member at that moment (of IRL time).

I mean, it's no wonder people get confused about this **** lol
    ^^^Wow I’d forgotten all about that! Great callback, Aarkus!

^^^Wow I’d forgotten all about that! Great callback, Aarkus!
    thanks! I would probably play it such that her memories are somewhat "jumbled" and that she's trying to honour mom based on info from prior iterations of continuity...

seriously tho, it feels sometimes like there's a teen/young-adult Amazon with a convoluted backstory, for every earth that ever existed (here's looking at you, Donna)

thanks! I would probably play it such that her memories are somewhat "jumbled" and that she's trying to honour mom based on info from prior iterations of continuity...

seriously tho, it feels sometimes like there's a teen/young-adult Amazon with a convoluted backstory, for every earth that ever existed (here's looking at you, Donna)
    ^^^Who is Donna Troy?

Astonishing Member

^^^Who is Donna Troy?
    "Reply hazy, Try again"

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Clark View Post
    "Reply hazy, Try again"
    Magic 8 Ball: “Don’t even get me started”.

Incredible Member

Nightwing
    He hasn’t been allowed to join the JLA…and he needs to move to the Adult Table.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    Albert Einstein. It could be a fun idea to introduce that certain (maybe all) historical figures/prominent celebrities were a member of superhero and/or supervillain teams.
    This reminded me that Redcoat from Ghost Machine had a 12 year old Einstein get involved as a plucky sidekick. And Hickman had Da Vinci and Newton as members of SHIELD.

I thought of Einstein being a pseudo precursor to the Atom lol. But he would be elderly when the JSA was initially formed so maybe he could be apart of their precursor?
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 04-04-2024 at 03:00 AM.

Could he not benefit from the same time shenanigans that keep the JSA from aging?

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post

Doesn’t that just look like it fits?