Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

I’d have the Wonder Woman villain, the White Magician, who is said to have been a “good” guy in WWII as a member of Justice Society Dark.

Not to derail the thread, but the mention of the Veteran and the White Magician has me thinking it'd be cool if there was a "hidden" WWII-era team made up solely of characters retroactively created and inserted into that time period...something kind of like the Scarab's Seven Shadows but pulled from different sources across DC's publishing history and not just all created at once to be killed off.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijudo View Post
    Not to derail the thread, but the mention of the Veteran and the White Magician has me thinking it'd be cool if there was a "hidden" WWII-era team made up solely of characters retroactively created and inserted into that time period...something kind of like the Scarab's Seven Shadows but pulled from different sources across DC's publishing history and not just all created at once to be killed off.
    ^^^Ha, yeah!
    I’ve done builds like that on occasion. Be nice to see it happen for real!

Quote Originally Posted by red winter View Post
    If you pick any character to join the JSA whether it be from an Elseworld story or an imprint like Vertigo Milestone and even Wildstorm, who would it be?
    Artemis of the Amazons. We need some WW theme in the group.

Incredible Member Captain Britain of Earth 20's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Britain of Earth 20 View Post
    DC character: Tom Strong would an interesting choice but so would Elijah Snow
    Non DC: Captain America hands down but somewhere in the multiverse he’s probably a member 😝
    Here’s one that be interesting if he’s still around: John Cumberland aka the High from Stormwatch & the Authority
    Be yourself everyone is taken !! I'm an X-Man trapped in the DC omniverse

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Britain of Earth 20 View Post
    Here’s one that be interesting if he’s still around: John Cumberland aka the High from Stormwatch & the Authority
    ^^^Damn, that’s like having Sentry on The Avengers.

You know who I really, really want to join the JSA? A new A-list creative team that can produce the book on time month after month.

Quote Originally Posted by M@Bowers2014 View Post
    You know who I really, really want to join the JSA? A new A-list creative team that can produce the book on time month after month.
    But if that happens, how are we going to get a bunch of pointless retconned characters that will almost certainly rarely-to-never be used again?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by sbp1972 View Post
    Sylvester Pemberton.

It's time, he's been dead way, way, wayyyyyy longer than I believe is legally comic book logic allowed. Bring back Skyman!!!
    Yes please! Man, I'd read a book starring so many of these. Amazing Man, Air Wave, Red Tornado (Earth 2 Lois as RT is new to me, and I'm intrigued!), Skyman, a few others that are faves of mine like Sargon the Sorcerer and Danette Reilley/Firebrand and Helena Wayne/Huntress.

Hawkboy/Hawkwoman. Little is known about them and it would be a good way to flesh them out to be on the same team as the other Hawks.

Quote Originally Posted by M@Bowers2014 View Post
    HA! And pigs will fly with DC Comics!

Batgirl. Not really doing much of anything since Rebirth. The only thing we really know about her is that she still talks to Batwoman, which isn’t really bombshell news.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Kent Nelson View Post
    HA! And pigs will fly with DC Comics!

^^^Aw! So cute.

Fury/Lyta Hall, which I know is unlikely to happen anytime soon with another WW daughter in the picture.

I would like half-helm Kent Nelson to join - of course that ain't going to happen in this climate.

Refer to flying pig above!
    Last edited by Doctor Kent Nelson; 04-02-2024 at 04:32 AM.