Default Made Cave Studios announced teams for Gatachaman, Flash Gordon

https://comicon.com/2023/10/12/nycc-...wF1UDeGVvrubCg

Mad Cave Studios previously announced that it will expand its publishing line to include world-renowned licensed brands Flash Gordon, Gatchaman, and Dick Tracy.

This morning at New York Comic Con’s Lunar Retailer Breakfast, the five writers and artists spearheading the forthcoming Gatchaman and Flash Gordon comics were announced, including prolific creators Cullen Bunn, Chris Batista, Steve Orlando, Tommy Lee Edwards, and Jeremy Adams.

The beloved anime Gatchaman comes to comics, written by Cullen Bunn with artwork by Chris Batista, while writer Steve Orlando and artist Tommy Lee Edwards will build upon that continuity with mind-blowing spin-off projects as an ongoing series starting June 2024.

Flash Gordon will be reimagined for a new generation by writer Jeremy Adams, with some really innovative tie-in projects planned to tip the hat to classic iterations, and will debut in July 2024.

Previously, Mad Cave Studios also announced that co-writers Alex Segura and Michael Moreci will team up with artist Geraldo Borges for the return of the iconic detective, Dick Tracy in March 2024.
    I like the choices. I am always a little leery when folks say reinventing Flash Gordon (I get SyFy Flash Gordon series flashbacks) but benefit of the doubt as we wait & see, as Jeremy Adams has done stuff I liked.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Awesome! Hope they'll be able to get Alex Ross on covers...

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Awesome! Hope they'll be able to get Alex Ross on covers...

See that the announcement included Ross covers from the DVD sets of about 20 years ago-I bet we will see more including the ones that didn't make the cut.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    See that the announcement included Ross covers from the DVD sets of about 20 years ago-I bet we will see more including the ones that didn't make the cut.
    Thanks! Totally looking forward to it!!