Amazing Member

Default Hive-mind Question... what was this horror imprint I'm thinking of called?

Okay, I'm remembering a very short lived horror imprint/line Marvel put out I believe in the 90's. If I'm remembering correctly, at least the first issue of each had a foil cover. They were all created by different creators, each title only lasted maybe 4 issues, and it's not the Razorline imprint created by Barker. Does anyone else remember this? What was it called? Bonus points for the titles? I remember reading and loving a couple of the titles back then and would love to find them, and the rest, again.

I don't know if I'd call it horror, but it was dark (also late 80s) - are you thinking of the Shadowline? (Dr Zero, St George, Power Line. Terror, Inc. also came from it)

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    I don't know if I'd call it horror, but it was dark (also late 80s) - are you thinking of the Shadowline? (Dr Zero, St George, Power Line. Terror, Inc. also came from it)
    No.... I also remember Shadowline and loved Dr. Zero... way before it's time!

Are you thinking of the Marvel UK Frontier line that launched just before the UK line itself imploded? Children of the Voyager? Immortalis?

never mind . . .

Hmm.... any chance it's Clive Barker's Nightbreed? (was that an imprint or just one book?)

Were you in the UK? It might be Marvel Frontier:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/marve...cs/4015-56636/

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by strathcona View Post
    Are you thinking of the Marvel UK Frontier line that launched just before the UK line itself imploded? Children of the Voyager? Immortalis?
    YES!!!
    Thank you!!!

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    Were you in the UK? It might be Marvel Frontier:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/marve...cs/4015-56636/

Never lived in the UK, but you are correct... it was Frontier and I was incorrect... Embossed, not foil, covers... read a few in Kentucky.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthBubba View Post
    Never lived in the UK, but you are correct... it was Frontier and I was incorrect... Embossed, not foil, covers... read a few in Kentucky.
    There was a TPB that collected all of the released issues a few years back. I doubt it's still in print though.