Default Yujiro Hanma VS Mr. Incredible

The strongest creature takes on Mr Incredible

Speed equalized

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Well, technically Baki is the strongest creature now, as hid dad passed the torch officially during their fight.

As to the fight, I guess it has to come down to whether Yujiro can actually hurt Mr. Incredible. Mr. I can't hit Yujiro in any way, shape or form - the speed and skill difference is absolutely ridiculous. The same isn't true in reverse: Yujiro can hit Incredible with absolute impunity. Given the people who Yujiro treats as absolute trash - owns without trying - and some of the things they get up to, I'd figure that The Beast can eventually get through Incredible's durability through some combo of his techniques.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Well, technically Baki is the strongest creature now, as hid dad passed the torch officially during their fight.

As to the fight, I guess it has to come down to whether Yujiro can actually hurt Mr. Incredible. Mr. I can't hit Yujiro in any way, shape or form - the speed and skill difference is absolutely ridiculous. The same isn't true in reverse: Yujiro can hit Incredible with absolute impunity. Given the people who Yujiro treats as absolute trash - owns without trying - and some of the things they get up to, I'd figure that The Beast can eventually get through Incredible's durability through some combo of his techniques.
    Speed equilized as per OP.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Speed equilized as per OP.
    LOL, I'm a doofus.

OK, the skill gap is still pretty immense, but this makes it a more of a fight.

I figure it's probably kind of coin-flippy - Yujiro is going to win some by picking Incredible apart, and he's likely to lose some due to Incredible's, well, incredible durability.

Now, if we go by narrative, Incredible can't hurt Yujiro at all: Hanma told general whatshisname to go ahead and try nukes if he wanted and it wouldn't kill him. The US government literally signs a non-agression treaty, multiple times over, with Hanma, saying, effectively, that he can do whatever the hell he likes and there will be zero reprisals.
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    LOL, I'm a doofus.

OK, the skill gap is still pretty immense, but this makes it a more of a fight.

I figure it's probably kind of coin-flippy - Yujiro is going to win some by picking Incredible apart, and he's likely to lose some due to Incredible's, well, incredible durability.

Now, if we go by narrative, Incredible can't hurt Yujiro at all: Hanma told general whatshisname to go ahead and try nukes if he wanted and it wouldn't kill him. The US government literally signs a non-agression treaty, multiple times over, with Hanma, saying, effectively, that he can do whatever the hell he likes and there will be zero reprisals.
    Unless we see Yujiro tanking things on the level of nukes it's just a statement. Which is why we generally go by feats over what a narrative says.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Unless we see Yujiro tanking things on the level of nukes it's just a statement. Which is why we generally go by feats over what a narrative says.
    Agreed. Yujiro had done nothing to suggest that he could tank an AShM, let alone a nuke.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Yeah, Yujiro is billed as a nuke tanking plot device but in the first series he was taken down with a bunch of tranquilizer darts

I figured this would be interesting since Yujiro has so many techniques whereas MI is just blatantly stronger

Of course, of course - that's why I explicitly said "if we go by narrative." We don't do that, you know that I know this.