Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Default Now Hiring: The Witches Three (Move Over "The Warrior's Three!")

Now Hiring: Reward to be Paid in 100,000,000 Asgardian Gold!!!
    (If you survive....)

The goddess Freyja, vexed by prophetic dreams of impending doom, seeks to assemble a trio of lesser-known sorceresses to aid her against this dire peril. Freyja does not limit her search to Asgard but spans the multiverse for worthy members -- her Witches Three -- whose achievements (she hopes) will one day rival the legendary Warriors Three.

A tall order to be sure! But you can assist Freyja in her search. Pick 3 spellbinders to join the Witches Three. Remember, the more obscure the candidate, the easier it will be for them to achieve their objectives without drawing the attention of the dreaded Malefic Ones.

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    (If you survive....)

The goddess Freyja, vexed by prophetic dreams of impending doom, seeks to assemble a trio of lesser-known sorceresses to aid her against this dire peril. Freyja does not limit her search to Asgard but spans the multiverse for worthy members -- her Witches Three -- whose achievements (she hopes) will one day rival the legendary Warriors Three.

A tall order to be sure! But you can assist Freyja in her search. Pick 3 spellbinders to join the Witches Three. Remember, the more obscure the candidate, the easier it will be for them to achieve their objectives without drawing the attention of the dreaded Malefic Ones.
    Spindrifter stands ready!

Niffleheim

I'm going to limit my search to Asgard so she can re-group the All-Mother, made up of Gaea, Freyja, Idunn and add Amora for some drama.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Quote Originally Posted by Yvonmukluk View Post
    Spindrifter stands ready!
    Great name! It would be interesting to reintroduce Marandi as a grown woman who looks to be in her 40s or 50s now that the anti-ageing spell has been broken. Then again, knowing most artists these days, she'll probably look like she's in her 20s no matter what.

Great name! It would be interesting to reintroduce Marandi as a grown woman who looks to be in her 40s or 50s now that the anti-ageing spell has been broken. Then again, knowing most artists these days, she'll probably look like she's in her 20s no matter what.
    I mean, given she was a perpetual 12-year-old when she finally started aging again, she should actually look in her 20s, going by the sliding timescale.

Jennifer Kale, Witchfire, and Amanda Sefton…:

Last edited by Riv86672; 10-14-2023 at 03:11 PM.

Marvel already HAS a group that goes by the name "Witches":

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Witches_(Earth-616)

And those are some pretty deep cuts.

Astonishing Member

My multiverse team would be:

Cat, who grew up learning magic in hell

Sa'tneen, princess of her earth

Strange, the Sorceress Supreme from the world of tomorrow.

BANNED

Since Freyja is looking to hire Witches to join her crew and her search isn't limited to Asgard surely she'll approach Ororo Munroe (the present proper Ororo) first, right?
    Last edited by Micabe; 10-14-2023 at 04:35 PM. Reason: Pic(s) added.

...of the Black Priests Midnight_v's Avatar

(If you survive....)

Is this like a create your own team thing?

"The New Norns" type a thing? its interesting.
    My priority is enjoying and supporting stories of timeless heroism and conflict.
    Everything else is irrelevant.

Let’s try this…:

The White Witch, an amalgam of Wanda and Zatanna

Weapon Hex, an amalgam of Wanda and Laura Kinney

The Silver Witch, an amalgam of Wanda and Quicksilver

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    Marvel already HAS a group that goes by the name "Witches":

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Witches_(Earth-616)

And those are some pretty deep cuts.
    Yep, I thought about them, but I envision Freyja wanting to use characters that are even more obscure, and preferably magic users who have never worked together previously. Coordinating what appears to be disparate parts is a feature of this "group" as Freyja tries her best to keep their activities covert and off the Malefics' radar. A tall order, but I like some of the recommendations thus far.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight_v View Post
    Is this like a create your own team thing?

"The New Norns" type a thing? its interesting.
    Either create an entire team, or just list a few good women. I'll eventually settle on 3 that appeal to me and go from there. Something fun to do while I'm waiting for Marvel to publish a title that I like reading.