Default Acolyte and Skeleton Crew

So these presumably will be the next live-action series. Both have been in production for a while but have had little publicity outside of convention exclusive trailers so far.

Acolyte seems to have the most interesting story premise, dealing with the end of the High Republic era and the Sith, including one of the Lords somehow infiltrating the order.

Amanda Stenberg is the main character, with Lee Jung-Jae Daphne Keen and Carrie Ann Moss also playing roles. There will also be a Wookie Jedi which I think is something we haven't seen in live-action yet.

Skeleton Crew is more of a mystery, possible involving the pirates from The Mandalorian, with Jude Law as a "Force user" (Ex jedi?) and a bunch of kids, also Kerry Condon and Jaleel White. Since it's set in the Mandalorian/Book of Boba Fett/Ahsoka time frame maybe it will also have something to do with the movie that will wrap everything up.

Think any will attract the interest? I mean, Mandalorian started with unknown characters itself before kind of diving more into Mandalorian and Jedi lore.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

I'm looking forward to more focus on the Sith and Vernestra Rwoh in live-action.

I don't trust Disney to give enough budget to make a good Star Wars show within the High Republic era.

I'm looking forward to both - The Acolyte moreso based on the premise, but my expectations will be low. I go into these now just expecting a decent tv show, not "a movie in 8 (or whatever) parts" or "event television" - it's just a show.