Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    Do we think there will be another announcement today? We're still pretty low on confirmed books for January. We know Fall of the House of X, Rise of the Powers of X, Resurrection of Magneto, X-Force, Wolverine, Dead X-Men, and Iron Man are running, and we have good reason to believe X-Men and Immortal X-Men are continuing, but that's still a lot less titles than we had in Fall of X.
    I was wondering the same thing and I think there will be another announcement(s) since we're two days out from solicits. JDW mentioned in the last XMM that there are "other books being worked on" that'll be announced shortly after NYCC. There's about 15 titles in Fall of X so that would be a big drop if there aren't others as you said.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Astonishing Member

I'm still holding out hope for a Stephanie Williams book announcement. She said a few months back that she was 'coming to Krakoa' and I'm pretty sure she also specified in answer to a twitter question that it wasn't in reference to the X-Men Unlimited issues she co-wrote with Foxe about the Gala winners.

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    Do we think there will be another announcement today? We're still pretty low on confirmed books for January. We know Fall of the House of X, Rise of the Powers of X, Resurrection of Magneto, X-Force, Wolverine, Dead X-Men, and Iron Man are running, and we have good reason to believe X-Men and Immortal X-Men are continuing, but that's still a lot less titles than we had in Fall of X.
    I wouldn't be surprised either way. Normally they have a few articles about upcoming books the week that the solicits come out, so we should be getting them all by Thursday/Friday. I don't know if Invincible Iron Man will be involved. Its involved until November per Marvel's Fall of X collection page, but Emma is involved in December and one of the covers has the Fall of X logo.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised either way. Normally they have a few articles about upcoming books the week that the solicits come out, so we should be getting them all by Thursday/Friday. I don't know if Invincible Iron Man will be involved. Its involved until November per Marvel's Fall of X collection page, but Emma is involved in December and one of the covers has the Fall of X logo.
    I think the listing for the trade with the next arc of Iron Man is out and seems to mention Tony and Emma out looking for more mysterium (Decembers #13 is the first issue of the collection).

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Fingers crossed for one reveal per day until the solicits hit, because who likes to wait?

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    I think the listing for the trade with the next arc of Iron Man is out and seems to mention Tony and Emma out looking for more mysterium (Decembers #13 is the first issue of the collection).
    It lines up with the December solicit though, and I think the trade solicits where the issues aren't out yet only line up with one of the issue solicits. Hopefully 13 is the end.

I cant help but see this as an homage to NM

Extraordinary Member

It lines up with the December solicit though, and I think the trade solicits where the issues aren't out yet only line up with one of the issue solicits. Hopefully 13 is the end.
    The second trade is #7-12. Vol 3 is #13-17, so the next arc starts off with Emma and Tony in space still trying to fight back against Orchis.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I cant help but see this as an homage to NM

Especially with Cannonball front and center.

The second trade is #7-12. Vol 3 is #13-17, so the next arc starts off with Emma and Tony in space still trying to fight back against Orchis.
    Correct, but the solicit for the second trade only talked about the wedding, so it lined up with issue 10 but only issue 10. So I'm thinking/hoping that it the early solicit for the trade says that because its only lining up with 13.

Extraordinary Member

Especially with Cannonball front and center.

Correct, but the solicit for the second trade only talked about the wedding, so it lined up with issue 10 but only issue 10. So I'm thinking/hoping that it the early solicit for the trade says that because its only lining up with 13.
    I see. While I would expect them to have wrapped it up in #12 or included #13 in vol 2 so all of Fall of X is in there, it is possible they would put the final issue from that arc in a different volume. Considering this run started off with Feilong I would not have any hope Duggan would resolve that at all and move on to something else.

Foxe on twitter a little while ago:

"Last lil' tidbit I'll drop:

I'd call this a cast of seven."

I see. While I would expect them to have wrapped it up in #12 or included #13 in vol 2 so all of Fall of X is in there, it is possible they would put the final issue from that arc in a different volume. Considering this run started off with Feilong I would not have any hope Duggan would resolve that at all and move on to something else.
    Weirdly enough 12 is the last Fall of X tie in, so I'm wondering/hoping 13 is just a bridge issue into whatever comes next. Plus Feilong already feels dealt with for the most part after 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post

5 dead + Rachel(?)+ one more. Eva, Lyla, Xavier, Betsy?

5 dead + Rachel(?)+ one more. Eva, Lyla, Xavier, Betsy?
    We can probably count Xavier since he's sending the gala X-Men on the mission, then I'm guessing whoever is handling the time-traveling, likely Rachel. Foxe said he's writing Betsy in another book.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post

The lineup also included Juggernaut, Synch and Talon, but I don't know if they qualify as 'Dead X-Men.' Who else is currently dead, as of the time of the Gala? Jean? Forget-Me-Not? Buncha randos?

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Jubilee, Dazzler, Prodigy, Cannonball, Frenzy + Prof. X + Askani?