The Pine Barrens NJ in Summer & Winter & Salem Mass. in Spring & Autumn

Default Section 31 & Torchwood vs SHIELD & SHADE

Who would win a battle to gather the most intelligence & stop an evil dictator's mad plan (whatever it is) Star Trek's Section 31 Dr.Who's Torchwood Marvel's SHIELD or DC's SHADE.
    Beware of spies traveling through your multiverse especially if they wear a 4

Incredible Member Captain Britain of Earth 20's Avatar

I hate to say it but Section 31 is the best they use Time travel to get technology even though I like Torchwood & SHADE !��
    Be yourself everyone is taken !! I'm an X-Man trapped in the DC omniverse

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

section 31 works on a much larger scale than the other 3 combined. seeing as how they have to monitor not just the federation, which includes god knows how many races and member worlds, but the entire alpha quadrant, which is about 1/4 of the milky way.

hell, they are so damn good, the quadrant's two biggest covert-ops organizations, the tal-shiar and the obsidian order, didn't even know they existed. at least, as far as i've read it.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    section 31 works on a much larger scale than the other 3 combined. seeing as how they have to monitor not just the federation, which includes god knows how many races and member worlds, but the entire alpha quadrant, which is about 1/4 of the milky way.

hell, they are so damn good, the quadrant's two biggest covert-ops organizations, the tal-shiar and the obsidian order, didn't even know they existed. at least, as far as i've read it.
    While they operate on a larger scale spatially, nothing they are working against is on the level of an Injustice League or AIM. Section 31 doesn't go against the Organians or the Q Continuum (that I recall), they are just a covert ops group that does lots of nasty stuff. I can't recall if they were involved in the Temporal Cold War or not. If not, they want no part of the others who seem to operate on a higher scale of power.

The Pine Barrens NJ in Summer & Winter & Salem Mass. in Spring & Autumn

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post

That is true, Talshiar & Obsidian Order had no knowledge of Section 31 who impress me with the covert & intelligence abilities
    Beware of spies traveling through your multiverse especially if they wear a 4

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StupidMoniker View Post
    While they operate on a larger scale spatially, nothing they are working against is on the level of an Injustice League or AIM. Section 31 doesn't go against the Organians or the Q Continuum (that I recall), they are just a covert ops group that does lots of nasty stuff. I can't recall if they were involved in the Temporal Cold War or not. If not, they want no part of the others who seem to operate on a higher scale of power.
    yeah but in marvel and DC, earth is considered the space boonies. very small presence on the greater galactic community.

not that i think about it, it should say something that the founders not only never infiltrated section 31, they didn't even know about them until odo learned about them. and shield has been infiltrated before, so it is possible for them to do some major damage.