Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fantastic Member

Jason Aaron and Jonathan Hickmann on the Avengers. Loved Aaron’s Thor, even Jane was fun, and enjoyed Hickmann playing with the FF, but I was lost reading their respective runs.

The Pine Barrens NJ in Summer & Winter & Salem Mass. in Spring & Autumn

I love Alan Moore's run on League of Extraordinary Gentleman & Supreme yet I'm not a fan of Miracle man, the Watchmen and Batman: The Killing Joke but his ABC books, Tom Strong & Top Ten were incredible I just pray to god no one turns them into movies.
    Beware of spies traveling through your multiverse especially if they wear a 4

Incredible Member Captain Britain of Earth 20's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by red winter View Post
    I love Alan Moore's run on League of Extraordinary Gentleman & Supreme yet I'm not a fan of Miracle man, the Watchmen and Batman: The Killing Joke but his ABC books, Tom Strong & Top Ten were incredible I just pray to god no one turns them into movies.
    Like his Captain Britain & Supreme runs but the rest is not my thing & I thought Neil Gaiman did Miracle Man? Wasn't a fan of Gaiman's What ever happened to the Dark Knight yet love his Sandman & his Anasi Boys
    Be yourself everyone is taken !! I'm an X-Man trapped in the DC omniverse

The New 52 Legion of Super-Heroes by Paul Levitz.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    Warren Ellis's X-Force is the absolute worst X-Force or New Mutants have ever been written. It's also probabaly the worst drawn they've ever been as well.
    I wouldn't know about that, but I would choose that run, it doesn't grab me at all although I love Ellis.