Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by WonderLight789 View Post

Rebirth has had her bulletproof in more recent feats. They should keep it that way.
    Did it? When was that shown?

Astonishing Member WonderLight789's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    You act like she gets killed by bullets left and right
    She gets easily wounded by them and they pose a threat to her life every single time she has been shot. So yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Did it? When was that shown?
    I remember the GWW run where she blocked the God sword with her arms. Orlando where she blocked a bullet with her bare hand. The conrad run where it was said she is invulnerable.

I remember the GWW run where she blocked the God sword with her arms. Orlando where she blocked a bullet with her bare hand. The conrad run where it was said she is invulnerable.
    She blocked a bullet in the Orlando run? I read most of it, but jot all, so it might have happened in an issue I didn't read. Could you find it?

Not to argue with you, I'm just genuinely curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    She blocked a bullet in the Orlando run? I read most of it, but jot all, so it might have happened in an issue I didn't read. Could you find it?

Not to argue with you, I'm just genuinely curious.

Here it is.
    WW bulletproof.jpg

Ok that's cool. Thanks

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Here it is.
    WW bulletproof.jpg
    That's a laser

She gets easily wounded by them and they pose a threat to her life every single time she has been shot. So yes.

Getting wounded by a bullet doesn't equate to Getting "jobbed"

That's a laser

Getting wounded by a bullet doesn't equate to Getting "jobbed"
    It is a bullet.

Yes it does. When you are supposed to be a powerhouse that can trade blows with heavy hitters, and has the speed of Hermes. Yet a bullet can make you drop dead. And your so called God like speed and reflexes couldn't even make you react fast enough to dodge/block it. Happened with priest run, with second ruka run. In dark Metal, etc. If she was bullet proof. At least her durability and speed wouldn't jobbed to a normal bullet. They can still make her jobb. But at least it wouldn't happen in the ways i mentioned.

Ok.......... She either has the speed of Hermes coupled with the eyes of the huntress via Artemis in which case she shouldn't be tagged by bullets because how fast she is supposed to be OR she has the strength and durability of Gaia via Demeter in which case bullets shouldn't even harm her because of how tough she should be. She has both in actuality, so which one would people get rid of to feel better about Diana not being bulletproof?

See, to me, she should be both too fast and too tough for bullets to do anything to her. At least that's what her power are, unless that's not what her powers are. Maybe I'm miss remembering Perez or any of her iconic origins.

All I'm saying is that she should be bulletproof to avoid those PIS moments where a stray bullet hits her, and she nearly dies because of it. I truly do not understand why people have a hard time seeing this. Because I can deal with Diana 'jobbing' to make someone else look good, it happens to everyone. BUT at the very least, I wouldn't have to deal with this dang question of "WhAt iF BUllEt hIt SkIn?.........." Some writers love to ask and then proceed to give us a scan of a bullet ricocheting off Superman's chest and getting lodged in Diana's throat.
    Zaldrīzes Buzdari Iksos Daor

Quote Originally Posted by Perseus View Post
    Ok.......... She either has the speed of Hermes coupled with the eyes of the huntress via Artemis in which case she shouldn't be tagged by bullets because how fast she is supposed to be OR she has the strength and durability of Gaia via Demeter in which case bullets shouldn't even harm her because of how tough she should be. She has both in actuality, so which one would people get rid of to feel better about Diana not being bulletproof?

See, to me, she should be both too fast and too tough for bullets to do anything to her. At least that's what her power are, unless that's not what her powers are. Maybe I'm miss remembering Perez or any of her iconic origins.

All I'm saying is that she should be bulletproof to avoid those PIS moments where a stray bullet hits her, and she nearly dies because of it. I truly do not understand why people have a hard time seeing this. Because I can deal with Diana 'jobbing' to make someone else look good, it happens to everyone. BUT at the very least, I wouldn't have to deal with this dang question of "WhAt iF BUllEt hIt SkIn?.........." Some writers love to ask and then proceed to give us a scan of a bullet ricocheting off Superman's chest and getting lodged in Diana's throat.
    You made me think of something... So if she has the strength of Gaea, the blunt force vs sharp objects kinda makes sense in a way.

It easier to shove something pointed into the Earth vs something with a flat point of contact. So I see where the idea of projectiles might hurt her, but a punch might not

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wonder39 View Post
    You made me think of something... So if she has the strength of Gaea, the blunt force vs sharp objects kinda makes sense in a way.

It easier to shove something pointed into the Earth vs something with a flat point of contact. So I see where the idea of projectiles might hurt her, but a punch might not
    ding ding ding

ding ding ding
    A fist from kryptonians can pierce way more than a bullet.

See you also made me think of something like how that logic is stupid when you have Diana getting hit by characters that hit harder and faster than any bullet ever could be fired, and she is fine. By this logic, zombie Superman one punching Diana in the stomach is actually in line with her durability. Like this isn't how this works, that's what we're trying to say.
    Last edited by Perseus; 10-26-2023 at 08:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Perseus View Post
    See you also made me think of something like how that logic is stupid when you have Diana getting hit by characters that hit harder and faster than any bullet ever could be fired, and she is fine. By this logic, zombie Superman one punching Diana in the stomach is actually in line with her durability. Like this isn't how this works, that's what we're trying to say.
    Dispersal of energy. Plus comics lol.

Dispersal of energy. Plus comics lol.
    Um no lol.