Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    Nope, not yet
    Don't you know gay people are the only ones allowed to stay married in comics these days?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Im almost sure that this is a troll thread , but in the spirit of playing along............................................. ......................

I would say that it could work, after all she fits his type; ultra powerful, wears a lot of red, sexy outfits, high body-count, went through a crazy period.
    But she aint a psychic, just a psycho, and that's vital for a relatitonship with mr summers

BANNED

Nope would never happen I'm pretty sure it takes all of Scott's self control not to kill the pig.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Im almost sure that this is a troll thread , but in the spirit of playing along............................................. ......................

I would say that it could work, after all she fits his type; ultra powerful, wears a lot of red, sexy outfits, high body-count, went through a crazy period.
    I can see it happening in Uncanny Avengers as written by Remender. *shudder*
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post

Well... Wanda wouldn't be his first experience with Crazy™®© but he wouldn't date the woman who messed up his life and set him on the road to being partially responsible for the murder of his father figure, Xavier. Even his relationship with Emma required direct Phoenix intervention.
    Are you talking about Wanda, Emma, or Jean? Because they could all fit that description.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    But she aint a psychic, just a psycho, and that's vital for a relatitonship with mr summers
    Guess Psylocke could finally get her turn then...she's wanted it a long time now...and it seems more like the telepaths seek him out rather than the other way around.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by grinningdemon View Post
    Don't you know gay people are the only ones allowed to stay married in comics these days?
    ::gasp:: Reed's gay?! Sue's secretly a man?!

My poor childhood!

Astonishing Member

I can see it happening in Uncanny Avengers as written by Remender. *shudder*
    It would be the LEAST out of character thing to happen in that book.

Are you talking about Wanda, Emma, or Jean? Because they could all fit that description.
    For all the damage that the Phoenix and Maddie caused Scott personally, nothing compares to what Wanda and her little M Day spaz out did to him. His closest friends and family genuinely hate him now.
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Brightside View Post
    Nah, Cyke is still too pissed she wiped out his people and turned him into a douche. Not to mention the fact that he was ready to kill her, so there's that.
    If Scott can get over Emma's Hellfire Club murderous days, surely he can get over Wanda's past trangressions.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Jammer View Post
    ::gasp:: Reed's gay?! Sue's secretly a man?!

My poor childhood!
    They only get a free pass because the FF couldn't exist if they really split...and Luke/Jessica get a pass to keep Bendis happy.

Other than that, Marvel and DC have gone to some pretty extreme lengths to end and/or erase marriages...death, deals with the devil, reboots...hell, they went to all the trouble of bringing Mockingbird back and keeping her & Hawkeye a couple (at least initially) while still going out of their way to say the divorce was finalized just before she "died" so they aren't married anymore...DC even has a policy in the new 52 that NONE of their characters can be married.

Quote Originally Posted by origami View Post
    If Scott can get over Emma's Hellfire Club murderous days, surely he can get over Wanda's past trangressions.
    Emma, for all her past wrongs, has nothing on Wacky Wanda and her Merry Mass Murdering self.

BANNED

Guess Psylocke could finally get her turn then...she's wanted it a long time now...and it seems more like the telepaths seek him out rather than the other way around.
    I don't know about all that -- as it's common knowledge (for those in the know), that at least three of the 05 were chasing after Jean like Tom after Jerry and she paid them little mind (Pun intended)!

Emma, for all her past wrongs, has nothing on Wacky Wanda and her Merry Mass Murdering self.
    What?!? Emma was partially (if not wholly) responsible for the death of an entire solar system.
    Last edited by ZNOP; 09-08-2014 at 06:54 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    I don't know about all that as it common knowledge, to those in the know, that at least three of the 05 were chasing after Jean like Tom after Jerry.
    But Jean was into Scott from the start (who never really chased after her like the others)...so there's Jean in all her various incarnations, Psylocke, and Emma (even the Cuckoos have, at times, seemed to be interested in Scott)...wouldn't be surprised if Xavier secretly had a thing for him too...the dude's catnip for telepaths.

Emma was evil by choice; Wanda was mentally unstable.