Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Default X-Men Monday Call for Questions: X Me Anything With the X-Office

https://aiptcomics.com/2023/10/17/x-...-m-a-x-office/

Don’t miss your chance to celebrate X-Men Monday’s 225th edition and ask the X-Office a question!

Yes, it would appear the age of Krakoa is coming to an end. But don’t mourn quite yet, X-Fans… because first, you’ve got a party to attend. That’s right, it’s another mutant milestone as X-Men Monday reaches 225 editions!

An X-Men Monday anniversary? Just as Marvel is announcing what comes after the Fall of X? It’s almost as if I planned this! (Heh heh.)

Anyway, I’ve invited our friends in Marvel’s X-Office to participate — but first, they need your questions, X-Fans. So if you want to get in on the fun, read the rules and fill out the official form below.

Accepting Questions About: Fall of X, post-Fall of X, Krakoa, Fall of the House of X, Rise of the Powers of X, Resurrection of Magneto, Dead X-Men, X-Men, in general — you get the idea!

Deadline
    : Thursday, October 19 @ 5 PM EST
    Last edited by JB; 10-17-2023 at 03:42 PM.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

oh wow theyre doing another one

what to ask what to ask

Look, if I'm not getting Hellion content in the books, the least they can do is give me Hellion content through these interviews. I know what I'm asking.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Done. Submitted mine. I inquired about 1) Cable and Bishop’s future, 2) whether Duggan has forgotten about Kid Cable, and 3) whether Deniz Camp will get more X-office work?
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    https://aiptcomics.com/2023/10/17/x-...-m-a-x-office/

Don’t miss your chance to celebrate X-Men Monday’s 225th edition and ask the X-Office a question!

Yes, it would appear the age of Krakoa is coming to an end. But don’t mourn quite yet, X-Fans… because first, you’ve got a party to attend. That’s right, it’s another mutant milestone as X-Men Monday reaches 225 editions!

An X-Men Monday anniversary? Just as Marvel is announcing what comes after the Fall of X? It’s almost as if I planned this! (Heh heh.)

Anyway, I’ve invited our friends in Marvel’s X-Office to participate — but first, they need your questions, X-Fans. So if you want to get in on the fun, read the rules and fill out the official form below.

Accepting Questions About: Fall of X, post-Fall of X, Krakoa, Fall of the House of X, Rise of the Powers of X, Resurrection of Magneto, Dead X-Men, X-Men, in general — you get the idea!

Deadline
    : Thursday, October 19 @ 5 PM EST
    Just realized Mystique is on the promo but no Destiny. Odd choice considering how tied together there plot lines have been in Krakoa era, as well as Destiny being a big player in general this era. Wondering now if she doesnt make it out of the WHR

Hmm. I wonder how I should phrase my question of 'Will Beast ever be a good guy again?"?
    placeholder signature until I can think of something.

Long-time Jubester Fan jubilees_bf's Avatar

The X-Universe has been is disarray since the events of the Gala. Are there plans to show various friends and family of the fallen X-Men mourn the loss of Jubilee, Dazzler, Cannonball, Prodigy, and Frenzy? Examples would be finding out what is going on with Jubilee and Cannonball’s children… or how Wolverine feels about Jubilee’s death.

My assumption, and hope, is that Logan feels murderous. Very, very murderous. And we will get to see this in Duggan’s X-men soon. Working with Shadowkat to exact some revenge. Drawn by Cassara.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Yeah I tried to ask questions to get info on Ruby Summers, Wind Dancer and the rest of the Academy X-Men

I sent in:

"With the Fall of the House of X and the Rise of the Powers of X; we had some main players and some surprises. One mutant stood out in Powers of X and that was Rasputin. Going by the cover where it looks like a Kitty Pryde/Evan Sabahnur chimera will we be seeing the return of some of the others like North or Cardinal? Or the possibility of creating new ones to bring Ruby Summers into the 616 universe? It would be pretty cool. Just saying.

Was it stated if those two titles would be weekly or monthly releases? Are you able to tell us if any other of the current titles will continue or if we'll get a new set of minis like we did with the FoX phase?

And per usual fans are wanting to see their fave characters; will other characters be making appearances in those two titles or are the cover teams the main players in those series?

Also for the Academy X-Men stans; any chance we'll get to see Wind Dancer, Hellion, Mercury, Surge, Anole, Pixie and Rockslide together before the end of the Krakoa era? Can we have one more reunion of that generation por favor"

I liked the last one so I sent in 2 questions about the Rogue&Gambit mini we got. About Gambit chaining the bartender to an exploding stove and about Manifolds future.

If anyone can ask if Hope and Destiny and Doug will be in future books.
    Maybe that is a spoiler in some sorts.
    "She never loved you, you know you always frightened her"- Cyclops
    "And if she was here right now....Who do you think she would be more frightened of?"- Wolverine

Shouldn't The Promise (team pre-X mutants) have a role in the Krakoan era?
    Where is Skein? Her powers can be flesh scary, not just a tactile telekinetic.
    Can we expect more of The (Sabretooth's) Exiles
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Shouldn't The Promise (team pre-X mutants) have a role in the Krakoan era?
    Where is Skein? Her powers can be flesh scary, not just a tactile telekinetic.
    Can we expect more of The (Sabretooth's) Exiles
    Ohh I've been meaning to ask about the Exiles! I already submitted my questions, damnit.

So, is everyone going to use their forum names in the question form so we can see who's question got answered(of course, you can just say which one)? I'm using mine, not that they ever answer any of mine.
    placeholder signature until I can think of something.

Chris Hassan:

"Last call for questions for the X-Office — this closes at 5 PM EST!

I will say, there are A LOT of questions asking what happens after Krakoa, whether the X-Men are going back to the mansion, etc.

Folks, we've done this 225 times, you know how this works."

LOL!