Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    https://aiptcomics.com/2023/10/17/x-...-m-a-x-office/

Don’t miss your chance to celebrate X-Men Monday’s 225th edition and ask the X-Office a question!

Yes, it would appear the age of Krakoa is coming to an end. But don’t mourn quite yet, X-Fans… because first, you’ve got a party to attend. That’s right, it’s another mutant milestone as X-Men Monday reaches 225 editions!

An X-Men Monday anniversary? Just as Marvel is announcing what comes after the Fall of X? It’s almost as if I planned this! (Heh heh.)

Anyway, I’ve invited our friends in Marvel’s X-Office to participate — but first, they need your questions, X-Fans. So if you want to get in on the fun, read the rules and fill out the official form below.

Accepting Questions About: Fall of X, post-Fall of X, Krakoa, Fall of the House of X, Rise of the Powers of X, Resurrection of Magneto, Dead X-Men, X-Men, in general — you get the idea!

Deadline
    : Thursday, October 19 @ 5 PM EST
    I am irregularly captivated by the symmetry of that central top image featuring Natty, Firestar, Cain, Synch and Deadpool. Its beautiful.
    I'm tempted to recreate said image, substituting Deadpool with someone else (I'm very MEH on Wade) and branch out with more characters from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    I am irregularly captivated by the symmetry of that central top image featuring Natty, Firestar, Cain, Synch and Deadpool. Its beautiful.
    I'm tempted to recreate said image, substituting Deadpool with someone else (I'm very MEH on Wade) and branch out with more characters from there.
    You're right, that is really beautiful symmetry up there. I'd love to see your version of it!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Agreeing, and it makes sense for Deadpool to be on the other side of Cable, but I don't understand why he should be there since, for as much as they like to throw him in X-groups, he's still NOT mutant and don't play for the mutants.

I second the interest in your own version!

Some of y’all really be thinking they’ll answer your aggressive or back handed questions.

Come on now. Learn how to work the system.

You get more info with nice (honey) questions.

You really think they’re gonna tell us what’s coming next when we haven’t even finished what is currently happening.

Are you like 12 JFC

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    You get more info with nice (honey) questions.
    Are you like 12 JFC
    Oop. Nap time, babes.

It always makes me chuckle knowing people will submit spoilery questions despite the instructions. Rebels!

BANNED

People may as well stop asking mansion questions. Yall know danged well we are going back to the mansion, sitting there asking questions you don't want the answer to lol

That's like asking if Jean is going to be in a book without Cyclops. You already knooooow
    Last edited by Kitty&Piotr<3; 10-19-2023 at 10:22 AM.

Some would say another term for the mansion is the House of X.

Fall of the House of X.

Fall of the mansion.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    If they pin the X-Men/mutants going back to the super-classic (read lazy and nostalgic) mansion setting on Jean, I swear to god.
    Me being fatalistic back when somebody wrote that dumb-@$$ story about Jean exposing the hatchery to the world because she doesn't believe in using telepathy, and a different TP user stepped in and saved the day.

I like that people seem excited to ask questions. If there is even a small chance that some of them get asked and answered like in the last one this could be an informative and fun AIPT Monday. I hope they get tons of good ones to pick from and some hard questions that actually gives us insight. Next chance for that might otherwise be when Brevoort winds down as X-editor

And it is complete. Monet has fully become Penance. Right down to the outfit. Worst thing they ever did to the character, I miss her face.
    “Fleeing through the labyrinths with the hordes of the living dead fast upon them;
    Once again they found themselves trapped in front of the abyss.”

Quote Originally Posted by Rufio View Post
    And it is complete. Monet has fully become Penance. Right down to the outfit. Worst thing they ever did to the character, I miss her face.
    That side of the promo is mostly old costumes/eras. In fact, she's appearing in January's Black Panther in her current costume.

I wonder if anyone asked how far out the X-office plans ahead. That might, albeit briefly, dispel any grand notions that submitting requests/demands in the shape of questions for these interviews would actually result in anything.
    I listen to a lot of podcasts and read a lot of interviews and I've never been left with any impression that fan insistence has lead to story-steering. In fact, the creators are actively avoidant of that kind of thing, for legal reasons. The more specific readers get with their shoulda,coulda,woulda's the more likely such concept will never see the light of publication.

I wonder if anyone asked how far out the X-office plans ahead. That might, albeit briefly, dispel any grand notions that submitting requests/demands in the shape of questions for these interviews would actually result in anything.
    I listen to a lot of podcasts and read a lot of interviews and I've never been left with any impression that fan insistence has lead to story-steering. In fact, the creators are actively avoidant of that kind of thing, for legal reasons. The more specific readers get with their shoulda,coulda,woulda's the more likely such concept will never see the light of publication.
    Foxe recently said that the x-office was discussing/building Dark X-Men back in the fall of 2022, almost a year before its release. He said by the time issue #1 came out the whole mini had been written. I'm not sure if they always work that far in advance but everything we're reading now was planned for a long time ago.

And you're right, tt's true that the writers try to avoid reader ideas for legal reasons.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Exactatiously. You would think this lesson would have been learned by now.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!