Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

I already mentioned it in the other Old DC fans thread but I'm fine with Alfred raising Bruce if they don't retroactively made him a perfect father right of the bat, pun intended. Let him be just a butler at the start, and so allow for him and young Bruce made decisions that resulted in Bruce becoming a vigilante and teaching kids becoming a vigilante.

I'm okay with sex worker Selina since it has been written well, my only problem is when the reason she's turned into a sex worker is because she's a woman, where originally she's a stewardess slash abused wife. Like you don't see them turning the classic male villains to have sex related jobs.

I never have a problem with teen Jon, my problem is it happened too soon, because they wanna jump start a new era, which was cancelled, when people are just fine with kid Jon. They can just made him grew up as slow as Damian (which is fast enough on its own) while letting Conner be Superman.

The number of SuperWonderBatFlashAquaArrow family never bother me, it's how you use it and where. It's fine to spread them out, in cities and in books, and it's fine to rotate them. They don't all have to be in the same cover at the same time.
    Last edited by Restingvoice; 11-17-2023 at 10:15 AM.

Sheesh, reading all this stuff, I realize I'm not an open-minded old DC fan.
    Sandy Hausler
    DC Boards Moderator (along with The Darknight Detective (who has a much cooler name that I do))
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Hausler View Post
    Sheesh, reading all this stuff, I realize I'm not an open-minded old DC fan.
    Bless you, sir. This shows you're an individual who thinks, has discernment, and cares for quality.

--jthree