Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Default My Solution to fix Speaker of House !

Right now were weeks into the Republican House of Representatives not being able to elect anyone Speaker. Ever since Matt Gaetz decided that Kevin McCarthy wasn't trying to destroy the country fast enough ; so he set in motion to remove him. Since then the Republican party has ran through candidates for the job like Jim Jordan and Steve Scalise. In Scalise's case he saw that the people there are a bunch of morons who can't even agree on where to order lunch , without some there trying to OWN DA LIBS ....so he dropped out.

Its clear the party needs some candidates "outside the box" and well folks...I am here to help the Republican party. Since ....well they sure as hell can't help themselves. So here are 3 nominees for the job....

-

-

Hulk Hogan ! Not only will he help raise the approval ratings in Congress , him being Speaker of the House will help make CSPAN a must see every day.

I can see it now , Hulk Hogan is announced as the next nominee as he comes out to save Congress. Matt Gaetz tries to block him from the seat as Hulk , rips his suit and points at Geatz as Jim Ross announces..."Your not gonna do that to American people , your not gonna do that to the United States of America Gaetz !!" He big boots him and poses down !

WHATCHA GONNA DO....WHEN HULKAMANIA RUNS WILD IN CONGRESS !!

Ok maybe Hogan is too combative perhaps. I mean him big booting guys like this could go down wrong....so how about.....

Over the last decade Axl Rose has dropped some political stuff on his twitter. Mostly mocking Donald Trump. But imagine him and Slash coming out as Speaker. Slash would play him out guitar wise as Rose would take the podium.

"DO YOOOOU KNOW WHEEERRE THE F-----K YOU ARE ? YOUR IN THE JUNGLE OF CONGRESS BABY !! YOUR GOOOOONNA DIIEEE !!"

Rose would sing each vote in to tempos of Sweet Child of Mine or Patience. It would be the greatest show each day nearly on CSpan. Post votes we'd get a performance by Guns N Roses too on Capitol steps.

Ok , ok... maybe these 2 are too much for Congress. Maybe we need someone tamer. Tamer....Lions....ok...now I got it ....

Who better than THE MAN , the MYTH ....the LEGEND that is Joe Exotic ? The guy even ran for political office in 2016 and has a reputation for being around lions.

Joe Exotic needs to be of course pardoned and Biden could do it. So then he can take the Speaker role. But I feel Joe Exotic has IT and can be entertaining as he tames the political divide !

So its clear....its time for me to help the Republican party. My selections could win a majority and save this country.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

When you said "My Solution to fix Speaker of House", I figured you just planned to suggest neutering him . . .