Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

How did Kamala learn Krakoan? Usually you learn that the first time you go through a gate, but she never did, she arrived on Krakoa via resurrection and left via teleportation, not through a gate.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    How did Kamala learn Krakoan? Usually you learn that the first time you go through a gate, but she never did, she arrived on Krakoa via resurrection and left via teleportation, not through a gate.
    Probably got the language dump while resurrected, when the telepath (I think it was Emma for Kamala's resurrection) put her consciousness into the new husk the Five made for her. Its been done that way before, for instance when the Threshold Three (Theia, Crave and Amass) were resurrected in Marauders, Kate made a point to say they'd been given knowledge of both Krakoan and English during the resurrection process.

Spectacular Member

Cyclops took her through a gate to visit the moon after her resurrection.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Does this mini really feels like an X-book to anyone here? Not to me.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Does this mini really feels like an X-book to anyone here? Not to me.
    Since Kamala debuted as an Inhuman I'm having a hard time seeing her as anything else or a combination of...

I mean Steve Rogers was also resurrected via the Krakoan Protocols (with his Adamantium/Vibranium shield no less) does this fact mean he was reborn a Mutant with the Super Solider Serum running through his veins? And, who gave him his memories back and just how long has Rogers been backed-up in Cerebro/Cerebra any way? Are there other Avengers in there? Are the Fantastic Four, The Neo, or the CoTV in the mutant database as well?

Last edited by Micabe; 10-21-2023 at 06:30 PM. Reason: Pic(s) and Link(s) added.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Since Kamala debuted as an Inhuman I'm having a hard time seeing her as anything else or a combination of...

I mean Steve Rogers was also resurrected via the Krakoan Protocols (with his Adamantium/Vibranium shield no less) does this fact mean he was reborn a Mutant with the Super Solider Serum running through his veins? And, who gave him his memories back and just how long has Rogers been backed-up in Cerebro/Cerebra any way? Are there other Avengers in there? Are the Fantastic Four, The Neo, or the CoTV in the mutant database as well?

Kamala was a mutant before she died, her x gene just never activated cause her terrigenesis suppressed it.

If this lady had a mustache she'd probably be twirling it.

I recall there being a time when some tried to draw comparisons in mission, message and morality between Krakoa and Orchis.

Hopefully Fall of X has put an end to that.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

They made the backup just before he went to face the progenitor, knowing it would probably be a suicide mission. It wasn't an automatic backup like the mutants. That's how Emma found out Kamala was a mutant, Cerebro finally detected her and backed up her memories. Steve's backup was done manually.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

They made the backup just before he went to face the progenitor, knowing it would probably be a suicide mission. It wasn't an automatic backup like the mutants. That's how Emma found out Kamala was a mutant, Cerebro finally detected her and backed up her memories. Steve's backup was done manually.
    Yes, yes that sounds nice but it does not explain the visual rebirth of the never-duplicated, oft-thought indestructible, Adamantium/Vibranium shield too... What?!? Am I wrong in thinking that there should be two identical shields now?
    Last edited by Micabe; 10-24-2023 at 07:56 AM. Reason: Thought amendment(s).

Yes, yes that sounds nice but it does not explain the rebirth of the Adamantium/Vibranium shield as well... What?!? Am I wrong in thinking that there should be two identical Sheilds now?
    This is going to sound insane, but we mustn't take that IMAGERY literally.

The IMAGERY is intended to provoke emotion. The WOW of it all.

A white man's arm (without the shield) is going to have less of an emotional impact than with the shield.

Its a vibe.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    This is going to sound insane, but we mustn't take that IMAGERY literally.

The IMAGERY is intended to provoke emotion. The WOW of it all.

A white man's arm (without the shield) is going to have less of an emotional impact than with the shield.

Its a vibe.

Yes, yes that sounds nice but it does not explain the visual rebirth of the never-duplicated, oft-thought indestructible, Adamantium/Vibranium shield too... What?!? Am I wrong in thinking that there should be two identical shields now?
    The Progenitor was powerful enough to destroy the shield, yes. So it was replaced the same way Wolverine's adamantium skeleton is. Proteus could potentially bankrupt Wakanda by producing infinite supplies of vibranium, lol.

BANNED

The Progenitor was powerful enough to destroy the shield, yes. So it was replaced the same way Wolverine's adamantium skeleton is. Proteus could potentially bankrupt Wakanda by producing infinite supplies of vibranium, lol.

I presume you talking about that vat of Adamantium, Forge keeps on hand for Laura and Logan just in case it is needed, right?

Quote Originally Posted by dang0 View Post
    She didn't, she wrote a Wolverine fic that lost first place to a Scott/Emma fic.

Edit: I'm gonna assume I jumped the gun and that this is sarcasm.
    Dang yeah, I went back and reread that scene. Tbh, makes me like her a little less. I like when she was unhinged with her fanfic side.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.