Default First Class, Good or Bad?

Hey so I watched the First CLass movie: it was great.

Then I heard there's a comic about it. But then I heard it was about the 05. So is it a good read? I'm always good for more Cyke in his younger years and seeing some heatwarming moments for the 1st team sounds nice.

Comic series is great if you have any affinity for the characters. It's absolutely nothing like the movie though.

Its a great all ages book and Jeff Parker put in a lot of thought into it. I really liked the X-Men First Class Special that they put out. If you are going to sample one of the issues, I would recommend that one. A bit of a departure from the rest of the series but you get six stories. One of them is Girl and her Dragon by Jeff Parker and Paul Smith that has Cyclops telling Kitty and Lockheed a story of Jean and Dragon Man that is pretty awesome.
    http://www.shadowandflamewithmagik.com/

My Blog following the adventures of Kitty Pryde, Lockheed and Magik

Amazing Member

Jeff Parker's First Class work is what I wish All New was, fun. All the characters are pretty great, and even makes a Wanda any X-fan could love. It does play a bit fast and loose with O5 continuity, but the ride is more than worth it.