Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default January 2024 X-books Solicitations

https://aiptcomics.com/2023/10/19/ja...solicitations/

Fall of the House of X #1 (of 5)

Written by GERRY DUGGAN
    Art by LUCAS WERNECK

Mutantkind has never had a greater fall. From the highs of Krakoa – their own glorious nation, a place where they were safe and happy – to the lowest of lows. Outlawed, hunted, killed, most of their kind missing or dead, and now, one their greatest leaders, Cyclops, is on trial facing a death penalty. Ready or not, the time has come for the X-Men to make their final stand against the forces that have struck them low. The day is now. The place is here. The tale of the house Xavier built will long be told…and few will forget this darkest chapter. From writer Gerry Duggan (X-MEN, MARAUDERS, UNCANNY AVENGERS) and artist Lucas Werneck (IMMORTAL X-MEN, TRIAL OF MAGNETO) comes half of the story that will bring the Krakoa Age to its conclusion!

Rise of the Powers of X #1 (of 5)

Written by KIERON GILLEN
    Art and Cover by R.B. SILVA

Ten years ago, the mutants returned from their exile to try and reclaim the Earth from the forces of Orchis. They failed. Now, within the victorious Orchis with their gauntlet choking the world, Nimrod and Omega Sentinel put their plan within a plan into action. They are to summon their binary god to consume everything in their accession. All that stands between them is the X-Men. What can they do? They’re the X-Men. They’ll find a way. That’s their power. So begins a story beyond time and space, with the rise of powers beyond our petty human intelligence. From writer Kieron Gillen (IMMORTAL X-MEN, UNCANNY X-MEN) and artist R.B. Silva (POWERS OF X, CAPTAIN AMERICA: SYMBOL OF TRUTH) comes half of the story that will bring the Krakoa Age to its conclusion!

Cable #1 (of 4)

Written by FABIAN NICIEZA
    Art by SCOT EATON

All the signs are here: The Neocracy is coming – and with it comes not only the end of mutantkind, but all of the humankind as well! As if rescuing Young Nate from the ongoing threat of Orchis weren’t enough, can Cable root out this growing threat and decimate it before the Neocracy has a chance to take hold. But is he already too late to change the future? Don’t miss out on Fabian Nicieza and Scot Eaton’s explosive first issue of CABLE!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Dead X-Men #1 (of 4)

Written by STEVE FOXE
    Art by VINCENZO CARRATÙ, BERNARD CHANG & JONAS SCHARF

When the world turned against Krakoa, these five mutants lost their lives…but their mission as X-Men is just getting started. To preserve Xavier’s dream, they must accomplish the impossible – or die again trying! Spinning out from RISE OF THE POWERS OF X, discover…who are the DEAD X-MEN?!

Resurrection of Magneto #1 (of 4)

Written by AL EWING
    Art by LUCIANO VECCHIO

On Krakoa, resurrection from the dead was as easy as completing a circuit – but Krakoa fell. The time of easy miracles is over, and only the hard roads are left. Now it falls to Storm – as the epic conclusion to the Krakoan age looms – to bring their oldest enemy home to fight against the FALL OF THE HOUSE OF X…but after all he did, and all that was done to him, can Magneto bear to return?

X-Force #48

Written by BENJAMIN PERCY
    Art by ROBERT GILL

TARGET: BEAST begins here!

He was their mission commander. Now he is their mission. At last, X-FORCE takes the fight to HENRY McCOY, A.K.A. BEAST – and he will answer for his crimes!

I'm really curious how Percy is going to end things with Beast.

X-Men #30

Written by GERRY DUGGAN
    Art by PHIL NOTO

WE ARE NOT ANIMALS!

As the chaos of mutantkind’s fight back against their fall at the hands of Orchis rages in FALL OF THE HOUSE OF X, other forgotten foes come from the woodwork to take on the X-Men in their time of peril! Synch and Talon find themselves once more besieged by the High Evolutionary and his creations to reap the consequences of their last encounter!

Wolverine #41

Written by BENJAMIN PERCY & VICTOR LAVALLE
    Art by CORY SMITH & GEOFF SHAW

It’s been years since these heavy hitters have crossed paths in the Marvel Universe, but as Krakoa falls, so rises SABRETOOTH – and he’s out for revenge! They threw VICTOR CREED in the PIT, but he’s free and, wielding an army of Sabretooths, will prove once and for all why he is LOGAN’s ultimate nemesis. Co-written by literary powerhouses Benjamin Percy (WOLVERINE, GHOST RIDER) and Victor LaValle (The Changeling, SABRETOOTH) and drawn by artistic dynamos Cory Smith (CONAN, GHOST RIDER) and Geoff Shaw (WEAPONS OF VENGEANCE, WOLVERINE: PATCH), don’t miss the inaugural issue in this multi-shipping saga leading up to the landmark issue #50!

Wolverine #42

Written by BENJAMIN PERCY & VICTOR LAVALLE
    Art by CORY SMITH
    SABRETOOTH WAR – PART 2!

VICTOR CREED and the SABRETEETH have big plans for LOGAN. See the war escalate under the claws of the many Creeds!
    Last edited by JB; 10-19-2023 at 01:20 PM.

That's it folks, no Immortal X-Men! Wow.

Extraordinary Member

I don't expect Percy's Beast story to wrap up neatly at all, ever.

Nice to see H.E. but that kind of kills a thought that he might be showing up in Cable.

It also feels like (Duggan's) X-Men might just meander for the rest of this era.
    INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #14
    GERRY DUGGAN (W) • Juan Frigeri (A) • Cover by KAEL NGU
    ROM VARIANT COVER BY SKAN
    IRON MAN MARVEL MASTERPIECES III VARIANT COVER BY GREG & TIM HILDEBRANDT • VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    • Tony Stark needs more than just an armor to defeat Orchis, he needs an army.
    • Can Ironheart build one in time?
    • Who will answer the call?
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    May as well be an X-book at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    X-Force #48

Written by BENJAMIN PERCY
    Art by ROBERT GILL

TARGET: BEAST begins here!

He was their mission commander. Now he is their mission. At last, X-FORCE takes the fight to HENRY McCOY, A.K.A. BEAST – and he will answer for his crimes!
    Cries internally
    placeholder signature until I can think of something.

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post

Nice to see H.E. but that kind of kills a thought that he might be showing up in Cable.

It also feels like (Duggan's) X-Men might just meander for the rest of this era.

I'd say X-Men is more tying up loose ends, closing out any remaining plots. I wouldn't be surprised if Darwin pops up before this is all over.

I have a weird feeling about Talon's fate.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

I feel like X-Force should be Focused on something else other than Beast. It's like a waste of time. But, whatever.
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

In Ororo's Name....Let the Wormhole Open!!
    Ororo Munro: Regent of Arakko, Holder of the Seat of Loss, Omega Level Mutant, Goddess of Balance.

I'd say X-Men is more tying up loose ends, closing out any remaining plots. I wouldn't be surprised if Darwin pops up before this is all over.

I have a weird feeling about Talon's fate.
    Yeah, I have a feeling High Evolutionary is going to be tied to what Talon really is.

That's it folks, no Immortal X-Men! Wow.
    I’m very confused about how Gillen was counting his remaining issues, but whatevs.

X-Men turning into a filler book is… interesting. IMO Duggan should have just continued his story in X-Men and FotHoX and RotPoX could have been Ewing and Gillen following up on Dominion stuff since both their ongoings ended.

While I’m glad Percy is wrapping up Beast’s plot this is also bout the third time they’d had a “final confrontation” with Hank between Wolverine and X-Force.

This Alexander Lozano variant for Rise is sick!

Oof even more minis? Really seems like they're biding their time till Tom Brevoort can take over and bring in his team.

I don't think I'm interested in any of these titles, maaaybe Dead X-Men if Prodigy gets a decent role. (wonder if they'll reference Speed wondering where he was)

Surprised no Immortal. Maybe something is starting in February? 8 books (9 with the double shipping) feels like too few, but maybe that's because of all the Fall of X books.

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post

Especially with Forge on the cover, Feilong has been the bad guy the whole run, and the latest trade was going until 18 which I think coincides with the end of this era.
    As long as Emma's back in an actual book I don't mind it being releated.

Oh, no, I just realized what Percy's 'big, big, big Beast story' is. The last three issues of X-Force will just be the team hunting down Hank, brutally and painfully killing him, and celebrating. Percy is just going to leave the mess he made for the next writer to fix, who might very just keep him as a villain. I feel really upset now.
    placeholder signature until I can think of something.