Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    The Pine Barrens NJ in Summer & Winter & Salem Mass. in Spring & Autumn

Default Weeping Angels vs the Walking Dead

Imagine the Weeping Angels from Dr. Who arrived on the Walking Dead Earth, what do you think will happen?
    Beware of spies traveling through your multiverse especially if they wear a 4

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

The Angels wouldn't be able to attack whenever a creature comes into play.

But Eleven has Omniscience when he get too many spells, and Lucas makes the go attack other beings of great power.

All a bit tounge-in-cheek, but isn't it interesting these are actual Magic Cards? And soon they are doing Fallout! And then Final Fantasy!! I still hope 6 gets some Love.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

TWD is boned. unless you know how to deal with the angels, they are a menace. not even sure how rick and the crew could even realize they are doing something, let alone stop them.

Extraordinary Member

Depending on how far back in time the angels send people I think most of TWD-cast would be pretty ok with not being in the zombie apocalypse any more.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Depending on how far back in time the angels send people I think most of TWD-cast would be pretty ok with not being in the zombie apocalypse any more.
    well, depends on if the angels don't just kill them outright. or send them to somewhere where............

well, lets just say that someone like michone might not have a good time in america per 1960s america. and that's me being generous.

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

The Angels basically became plot devices and ended up kinda just being able to do whatever as long as it sounds kind of quantum-y. They're so inconsistently written that it's hard to figure out what they can even do anymore.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

except that they're probably going to be sending zombies back with them, no reason they wouldn't feed on them too

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    except that they're probably going to be sending zombies back with them, no reason they wouldn't feed on them too
    huh. didn't think of that.

and since zombie don't techincally die, the angels could just turn TWD earth into a farm of sorts.

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    The Angels wouldn't be able to attack whenever a creature comes into play.

But Eleven has Omniscience when he get too many spells, and Lucas makes the go attack other beings of great power.

All a bit tounge-in-cheek, but isn't it interesting these are actual Magic Cards? And soon they are doing Fallout! And then Final Fantasy!! I still hope 6 gets some Love.
    Is that real.....?

Didn't they just send people back in time as a nice way of killing them? I don't see any reason for them to be nice here they would just kill them right away.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Didn't they just send people back in time as a nice way of killing them? I don't see any reason for them to be nice here they would just kill them right away.
    they didn't really do it to be nice. the angel sent you back in order to feed off the years you would've lived if you stayed in the present. they'd only straight up kill you if they didn't have the strength to time dump you or if you were just too dangerous to let live.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    they didn't really do it to be nice. the angel sent you back in order to feed off the years you would've lived if you stayed in the present. they'd only straight up kill you if they didn't have the strength to time dump you or if you were just too dangerous to let live.
    What other powers do they have?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    Would the Angels really feed on the zombies though? They're all dead and don't really have any life for the Angels to consume.

Or do they? I don't really know what qualifies as life for a Weeping Angel diet.
    Quote Originally Posted by BitVyper View Post
    The Angels basically became plot devices and ended up kinda just being able to do whatever as long as it sounds kind of quantum-y. They're so inconsistently written that it's hard to figure out what they can even do anymore.
    Really? That's sad. They were so fun in their like first two storylines.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Is that real.....?
    Of course it is. You think I would go through the trouble of mocking up a fake Scryfall just to trick you?

But if you don't believe me you can google it for your self. "walking dead magic the gathering" and "Weeping Angel Mtg".
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Would the Angels really feed on the zombies though? They're all dead and don't really have any life for the Angels to consume.

Or do they? I don't really know what qualifies as life for a Weeping Angel diet.
    They feed on the temporal whatever energy of you living a life in the past, if memory serves TWD Zombies are KINDA alive in a technical reanimated way but I don't really see any reason they'd be any different