Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

So we had blue bamfs in the past, red ones as well, now we get a ghost version? Cool!

But why have we never seen the blue and red ones for over a decade?
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    So we had blue bamfs in the past, red ones as well, now we get a ghost version? Cool!

Over a decade… didn’t Jeen have a pet Bamf in the late 2010’s?

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post

The red and blue bamfs made an appearance in Legion of X in an astral realm. Kurt seemed a bit confused by their presence and never acknowledged them as bamfs but they were highlighting all of Kurt’s insecurities there. Much like the little ghost bamf is doing….

I’m wondering if the ghost bamf is something to do with Legion. It only appeared after Kurt was cured of his monstrous form and when Legion disappeared. Unlike the regular bamfs it appears to have the ability to mask Kurt’s mutant status from sentinels and speaks in a way much like David.

Astonishing Member

I'm wondering if it somehow is related to the 'Golden Child' that was made such a big deal about during the Nightcrawlers book in Sins of Sinister. Mother Righteous needed the baby as a key part of her spell to send all her knowledge from that timeline back to her present day self, and I wonder if somehow the soul of the baby ended up coming along for the ride, and is manifesting as the Ghost Bamf (maybe they grew up during the sojourn back through time, hence not acting like an infant).