Default jackie chan vs captain america

jackie chan ( jackie chan adventures) vs captain america (MCU) no shield

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

trying to remember anything that would put jackie on steve's level in terms of strength.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    trying to remember anything that would put jackie on steve's level in terms of strength.
    Ox talisman.

Failing that, Jackie beat dudes who were stronger than him all the time in that cartoon through superior speed and agility.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Ox talisman.

Failing that, Jackie beat dudes who were stronger than him all the time in that cartoon through superior speed and agility.
    yeah but often times using weapons and the like. no weapons in the arena. and i don't see him getting through cap's soak.

not to mention, he has lost to stronger guys before, like tohru and especially hak-fu.
    Last edited by master of read; 10-23-2023 at 12:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    yeah but often times using weapons and the like. no weapons in the arena. and i don't see him getting through cap's soak.

not to mention, he has lost to stronger guys before, like tohru and especially hak-fu.
    He took on guys like Tohru El Toro Hak Foo and a half powered Shendu all with out weapons at different times all those guys are around or above cap in power he also only lost to tohru and hak-fu without help (talisman showdow powers etc) like 1 time each I think?
    Last edited by choptop; 10-23-2023 at 06:04 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Best Strength Feet I can fight off hand is this, where he and Captain Black stop a buss from falling off a bridge.

In general, the higher end humans of JCA display the ability to shatter stones fairly casually. Jackie shattered the arms of a statue, Tohru tackles through stone walls in an aztec structure, etc.

Jackie's also capable of Blocking strikes from Shaowkhan who are able to struggle with a Captain Black who wielded the Ox Talismon.

Jackie could also block strike from the Dark Chi warriors, who could punch a vending machine hard enough to send it flying across a street.

Jackie also takes a lot of very high falls without significant issue.

Over all, I'm inclined to say he can take hits from Cap

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Best Strength Feet I can fight off hand is this, where he and Captain Black stop a buss from falling off a bridge.

In general, the higher end humans of JCA display the ability to shatter stones fairly casually. Jackie shattered the arms of a statue, Tohru tackles through stone walls in an aztec structure, etc.

Jackie's also capable of Blocking strikes from Shaowkhan who are able to struggle with a Captain Black who wielded the Ox Talismon.

Jackie could also block strike from the Dark Chi warriors, who could punch a vending machine hard enough to send it flying across a street.

Jackie also takes a lot of very high falls without significant issue.

Over all, I'm inclined to say he can take hits from Cap
    ok, he could hanging in there with steve. but the question now becomes how long can jackie last against steve?

Extraordinary Member

I'm inclined to think Steve has the better endurance. Though I also can't recall any particularly amazing speedfeats from Steve, so I think overall Steve's gonna be taking more hits in the fight than Jackie is