Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IamnotJudasTraveller View Post
    We saw, I don't remember which comic exactly (not sure if it was a Kaine Scarlet Spider book) where they closed in on his face "no, don't do it" and she says something (or does not) but it was an off-screen kill.

Yeah, none of what I said goes against your post in the slightest. But it shows at least the intent in just wiping the slate clean. It doesn't seem like even DeMatteis had much of a stake in Alyosha, despite being the one who came up with him and writing a fairly strong setup, so I guess he's just going to stay dead as well.

Not in a world where Miles Warren roams alive, my friend!
    It was Kaine's Scarlet Spider series. Issue 6, to be precise.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Jeez just let the concept die, it is pathetic at this point. Kraven's story was told brilliantly in Karaven's Last Hunt we do not need any more retellings of a masterpiece it is like remaking the Godfather, Casablanca, or 2001: A Space Odessy....
    pretty much this. I'm done with him as a Spider-Villain. I liked the (Aloysha?) appearance in the C. Priest Black Panther series way back, but the most recent eras have left me cold. I'd rather see an all new person, a Kraven obsessionist or something who is not related.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Jeez just let the concept die, it is pathetic at this point. Kraven's story was told brilliantly in Karaven's Last Hunt we do not need any more retellings of a masterpiece it is like remaking the Godfather, Casablanca, or 2001: A Space Odessy....
    Good characters don’t die. That being said, I’m ok with him being dead.