Extraordinary Member

Default Big Sword Bonanza

Swords are cool.

Ridiculously large swords are also cool.

With that in mind, 12 notable users of bigass swords to fight each other in a battle royale.

1. Cloud Strife
    2. Guts the Black Swordsman
    3. Asta
    4. Zabuza Momochi
    5. Qrow Branwen
    6. Nightmare (possessing Siegfried)
    7. Ichigo Kurosaki (Shikai only)
    8. Inuyasha
    9. ShinkenRed
    10. Ragna the Bloodedge
    11. He-Man (2021)
    12. The Scotsman

Extraordinary Member

Of the ones I know I think Ichigo is at the top in terms of power and speed. With only Asta and maybe Ragna coming close in power. And then Ichigo is way faster.

Surtur is disappoint.
    Chief Curmudgeon

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Surtur is disappoint.
    Loki used Surtur's sword for a significantly better use. Ribbit.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

i was gonna go with he-man but i saw it was the 2021 version, which i know nothing about.

now if this was classic he-man, everyone else is screwed.

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    i was gonna go with he-man but i saw it was the 2021 version, which i know nothing about.

now if this was classic he-man, everyone else is screwed.
    2021 He-Man is like, flip over a tank or throw Skeletor over the horizon so high I thought it might be a space toss strong. So not great in He Man terms. He *is* classic He-Man, but if you apply that to him, then you're basically just using classic He Man's feats since they're so much better, and there'd be no point in specifying. Honestly, the best thing 2021 He Man has going for him is that he seems like he can just sorta... give the power of Greyskull out to anyone. Ostensibly, he could destroy the universe, but that required a specific time and place.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by BitVyper View Post
    2021 He-Man is like, flip over a tank or throw Skeletor over the horizon so high I thought it might be a space toss strong. So not great in He Man terms. He *is* classic He-Man, but if you apply that to him, then you're basically just using classic He Man's feats since they're so much better, and there'd be no point in specifying. Honestly, the best thing 2021 He Man has going for him is that he seems like he can just sorta... give the power of Greyskull out to anyone. Ostensibly, he could destroy the universe, but that required a specific time and place.
    oh right, He-Man had two new shows in 2021. I meant the CGI one, not the Revelations one