Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

The in season tournament is not at all something that interests me. It is hard enough to get the big name stars to play because of the load management crap. Are they really going to play in some in season tournament game that does not matter for crap.

Soccer fans seem to be interested in such a thing but I dont see this giving the bump to the NBA that Silver thinks it will.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Unrelated, but at least I’m happy that they’ve decided to go back to the East vs. West All-Star format

Clippers have lost 5 straight games since Harden started playing for them, and they're -70 when Harden has been on the floor for those games, Philly must just be laughing hysterically right now
    Last edited by Hiromi; 11-14-2023 at 11:56 PM.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    Clippers have lost 5 straight games since Harden started playing for them, and they're -70 when Harden has been on the floor for those games, Philly must just be laughing hysterically right now
    Yup! Pretty much!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Draymond Green has been ejected for the 2nd time in 3 games. What will the NBA do to show this is not going to be acceptable behavior?
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

I expect Draymond to miss a few games over that, choke holds like that are dangerous, it was during their in season tournament so it's especially embarrassing for the NBA, and it was completely unwarranted as every replay shows Gobert was just holding Klay in nothing resembling a choke hold himself

edit: Yep 5 game suspension
    Last edited by Hiromi; 11-15-2023 at 06:16 PM.

Celtics should get another W tonight.

Boston looks great but it is all about health and time. You go into the playoffs looking like this...ya watch out.

Would love to see a Celtics vs Nuggets finals.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Celtics look unstoppable.

Again if healthy I do not see anyone stopping them in a 7 game series.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Knockout round tonight. Celtics/Pacers. No Hali so hoping for the best. 3 weeks ago these goofy ass Celts snuffed out the Pacers.

Oop, he playing. Let's see a little defense Indy.
    Last edited by Surf; 12-04-2023 at 05:10 PM.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Get em outta here. Good game!

These jersey's look like some G-league ****.
    You bet yer ass.

Pacers have been surprisingly impressive this year, and despite being both the oldest player in the league and the record holder for most minutes played in history Lebron James is still capable of looking like the most in shape and conditioned athlete on the court

Pacers have struggled for so long, for a long time fan it's so great to see a core of guys that this city can get behind again. On to the In-season Final against the Lake show.

There are guys in the sports space media who- and it ain't been easy the past 6 months, who cape for Zion Williamson. I don't want to hear **** about this dude anymore. 26 minutes, 2 rebounds 3 Assists and 13 points in the tournament, his big ass got a whole 2 rebounds. What is even his purpose, his team has to play despite his half-assedry. LeBron went the hell off too with no resistance from his efforts.
    You bet yer ass.

I mean it's the same thing it always is with Zion, he's clearly out of shape and he has no stamina, also the Lakers were playing way off him daring him to shoot while forming two or three man walls in front of him at the basket

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    I mean it's the same thing it always is with Zion, he's clearly out of shape and he has no stamina, also the Lakers were playing way off him daring him to shoot while forming two or three man walls in front of him at the basket
    I was reading an article on SI.com talking about him and I'm amazed he's still being paid to be on a roster.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Lakers win the first in season tournament with Lebron James wining the tournament mvp

And I know it was a gimmick, wasn't really sold on it, but credit to the players they took it very seriously, tonight was treated like a playoff game by both teams and was really good basketball, better than you almost ever get in an early December game
    Last edited by Hiromi; 12-09-2023 at 11:38 PM.