Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Going back to her classic Nazi fighting days, a team up with Indiana Jones could be loads of fun.

WW could team up with Ariel from Thundarr.

Popeye the Sailor Man

The Bionic Woman

Garnett of the Crystal Gems

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastianne View Post
    I keep meaning to respond to this suggestion!

I've always thought that a team up between Diana and She-Ra would be great, particularly if it's Diana somehow ending up on Etheria. I feel the premise of She-Ra sets it apart from other cartoons of its time, given that she actually starts out a villain, and that she's leading a rebellion against an occupation that has taken over the whole world. Diana coming in to team up and liberate Etheria from the Horde just seems exactly like the kind of thing she'd do.

I also like the idea of bringing in other members of the Wonder Family to team up with the other rebels - Glimmer, Castaspella, Frosta etc. And it would be cool to see Circe or Villainy Inc alongside Hordak, Catra, Shadow Weaver, Scorpia etc. Those classic character designs are just permanently inked into my mind.

At risk of turning this into an endless conversation about powers, I could see the need for some subtle power level tweaking to even everyone out. It always seemed wild to me She-Ra didn't just end the Horde occupation in general - she was always clearly more powerful than her enemies. But I guess the show would never have made 90+ episodes that way

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    WW could team up with Ariel from Thundarr.
    Throw in Princess Goleeta from Galtar too pls .

Zagreus and Melinoe from the Hades games.

Zagreus and Melinoe from the Hades games.

Any of the Avatars would be a good choice. But Kyoshi and Yangchen would be very interesting.

Incredible Member

Yoko Tsuno

I know the OP specified Non-comic book heroes but if Sailor Moon and Winx Club are allowed (despite starting out as comics) then I think she should be as well (if not then I apologise in advance).

A young woman who is brave, smart and independent but without sacrificing her kind heart and altruistic nature. I think Diana would love Yoko. Plus Yoko flying the invisible jet would be cool.
    Last edited by hareluyafan1; 03-30-2024 at 02:20 PM.

Surprised two pages in and no one mentioned Lara Croft. Not one I'd be particularly interested but seems common elsewhere.

https://www.deviantart.com/dalejomej...sion-950547393

Kratos from either end of the God of War franchise would make an interesting one.

https://www.deviantart.com/screwbatt...-Art-912491346

Cheetah often gets compared to "Lara Croft but evil" soo... could be interesting to see Barbara and Lara talk it out

Incredible Member

Zach and Annie (plus Plato, Aristotle, Socrates and Aurora)

From Adventures from the Book of Virtues.

This could be an interesting team-up. Maybe Diana could suffer a crushing defeat that makes her lose her confidence or something, so Zach, Annie and their animal friends tell her stories from the Book of Virtues to inspire her.

Besides, Wonder Woman has teamed up with the Tandy Computer Whiz Kids so there's no reason this couldn't work.

Izumi Gojo

From Shoujo Commando Izumi.

Diana would be appalled by an organization that abducts teenagers and brainwashes them into super-soldiers. I think she would have a lot of respect for Izumi, not only for defeating said organization but also for rebuilding her life and proving that she is not just the weapon they tried to turn her into.

A possible story could be that some new villain rediscovers the biofeedback process used on Izumi and starts creating more super soldiers so Diana teams up with Izumi and her friends to stop them.
    Last edited by hareluyafan1; 03-31-2024 at 07:09 PM.